Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Grilled Cheese?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trevo4311, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Ok i've never cooked anything with weed before but If I put weed in a grilled cheese and cook it with the weed in there will it get me high? I heard that the heat vaporizes the weed and then the THC is absorbed into the fat? Is this true?

I've also heard that you have to make the weed into hash or something before you can cook it. Or maybe it was cannabutter idk.

2. you gotta cook into cannabutter first. im pretty sure the grilled cheese thing wouldn't work.

3. Make cannabutter.
    Use it for everything.
    =]

4. you can, as there is enough fat in the cheese and butter used to grill it with. it is the same principle as a firecracker, IMHO make cannabutter as a weedy cheesy sandwich is not the best tasting, the plant matter really messes with the palate on a grilled cheese. It will not be as strong as cannabutter, but should work if you have lower tolerances. IMHO its a bit of a waste o wed, smoke it or make cannabutter for the best results

5. it would work, if you eat weed straight up you get high. so in grilled cheese, yeah.

6. This is WRONG.

Just popping some nugs in your mouth will NOT get you high. It has to be activated, then trapped in fat/alcohol (hence using butter!) To be eaten.

Do NOT listen to this guy, you will just be wasting your weed.