Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed gave me a blocked nose

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EatDrinkChew, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Everytime I smoke, both nostrils become so blocked I can't breathe from them, and can barely taste anything. I've ignored this for a long time and just delt with it as a side effect. Weed has cured my depression and I still smoke weekly to control my anxiety.
    My main concern is that for the past 7 months, I can't remember any moment where both nostrils were clear. Always one is completely blocked and the other a little stuffy. Even after a two week tolerance break, my nose never once was fully clear.

Has anyone ever experienced this?
    How do I handle it?
    Am I allergic?

2. There's this thing called irritation. Calm down, lol. I still get blocked nose when I take a bong rip. Just keep blowing your nose and clear it out. The smoke irritates your nose and throat, hence why people dab or vape instead of combust.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You could be allergic, but you'd probably sneeze a lot when you smoke. My dad is super allergic to pot, except his is more sneezing and running nose then stuffed nose. He still smokes and has for 45 years lol.

4. Used to happen to me all the time. When I first started smoking, I would open my mouth slightly and pull the smoke up through my nostrils. I would get a really heady high. I stopped and would inhale by mouth only and it went away. And then....oh shit I forgot where I was going with this.

5. You got sinus issues dude. Flonase.

It's pricey but it'll be worth it for you. Diligence.

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is snot funny.

• Like Like x 3