Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed From Japan PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pnoygangsta, Jan 3, 2010.

1. #1 pnoygangsta, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2010
    Well here's some pics of weed from Japan, it's only a tiny bit, we got a gram but smoked it all before I could take a picture of whats left.
    One gram of this for 50 dollars, but thats cheap, usually this runs people around 100 dollars for a gram (The struggle in Japan continues)
    Please don't tell me I'm getting ripped off I know weed in the States is like 10 or 20 dollars a gram but in Japan it's like 60 to 100 dollars a gram depending on quality and if it was grown in japan or imported. the pics don't do it justice but the high was reaaaaal nice, head high and smelled and tasted piney. Dealer said it was white widow, it's imported the guy pulled the gram off of an ounce basically brick because it's imported from the states but it's great!

Attached Files:

2. Well it looks real nice, looks like what ive got at the minute and it is really good, but damn i never knew japans prices on herb was that hefty, i thought i was getting rippped off at a gram for £10 but nice none the less.

3. I know! Some nob was offering me cheese the other for £15 a gram! For chese?!?! wtf is that all about? lol

4. yea in Singapore they charge about the same as in Japan, 50 dollars a gram, but the punishments more severe if u get caught i think

5. When I was in Japan a while back on the way to a spa with my family my father stumbled upon a marijuana plant infront of someone's home. At the time I was maybe 8 and didnt really care about the plant but now that I've been smoking for the past 4 years I wished I had somehow taken the plant. I asked my mom why a plant was growing if Japan has strict laws and she said that to the average citizen they dont know what marijuana is. Wish it was more like that around here.

6. Holy shit if weed costs that much I don't think I'd smoke it. And I thought buying half ounces of bomb weed for $200 was bad...

7. Damn i should get on my grind over there hahaha:)

8. That's sad. Japan needs MMJ.

9. #10 BigTrees, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    If you had the access and the knowledge one might do well to learn the ropes for a year and then step up to hard hustling in japan

***Discussion of drug trafficking is not allowed...Please refrain from doing so in the Future***

10. weeds too illegal in japan.
    nice thoo.

you gatta get your grow on in the mountains of hieroshima

11. 50-100 for a gram? Are you crazy?

12. Umm no he's not.. Why don't you read his post buddy.

It clearly says he knows the price difference from US to Japan, that's just the price he has to pay because of the strict laws in Japan.

13. Oh. cool, cool.

14. In Japan they don't even treat cancer pain effectively. Its going to be a long haul before they get to mmj. I think you are just supposed to suffer, quietly.:confused:

Adequacy of Cancer Pain Management in a Japanese Cancer Hospital -- Okuyama et al. 34 (1): 37 -- Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology

Japan Partners Against Pain®: The First Four Years

15. Dank stuff! Hi Japan!

16. Prices are crazy in japan. I wouldn't be able to afford it.

17. thats sucky thats how much it is i feel bad, they deserve bud! anyway its nice its dank though.

18. OP I'm actually astounded that you came upon some in Japan, let alone have the balls to look for it. I bet it felt DAMN good to smoke that. Good dank, +Rep. :smoke:

19. fuck man good going on the score from J-land i know it's harder than shit to get some bud there and i hope that little bit is put to some good use man!