Weed from down south

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by GanjaGoblin, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Hey dudes!

Just wanted to get your opinions on this grass i just got down here in Mexico. Good buy? bad buy? who gives a fuck! LOL! I paid $12 U.S. Dollars for about 1 ounce of this stuff. The coin in the picture is the same size as a quarter.

I smoked 3 hits out of my bong last night and it blew me away. It has a very strong smell and is rather sticky. In case you are wondering, I can be considered a seasoned toker, in other words, i sometimes can smoke a joint and not feel shit. Although i prefer Mr. Bongo!

Ok...thanks buds!
    GanjaGoblin

Attached Files:

2. coin pic

Attached Files:

3. hey, if it smokes good, tast's good, and get u high who cares

4. yeah thats looks like a good deal, i'm in the north east usa, and people here are charging up to 350 an ounce right now. I went to a kottonmouth kings concert thursday and brung a $50 8th and smoked it all there, i got to smoke some on the tour bus too.

5. 350 an ounce , Wow ! Thats over 500 Canadian. I'm a guy who remembers the 12 dollar U.S. lid. (25 g ) . Boy do I feel old. Is that all flower tops ? Or is it a mix ? Peace

6. Thanks for your answers dudes. BTW, if any of you ever come down here send me an e-mail and i'll give you a tour and show you the best spots to smoke, buy and enjoy...
    In Mexico City that is...

laterz,
    GanjaGoblin

7. HEY MAN I LIVE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA AIGHT I WILL SHOW U SOME REAL WEED THAT WAS THE SWAGIEST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN I WILL SHOW U SOME OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

Attached Files:

8. Yes, Mon, fur 12.00 US it looks like a deal but it's always in the smokin that 'l tell ya fur sure:)

BTW I'm in the Deep South and swag 80/oz,mids100/oz.
    had been in a drought but it's back full force now:)

9. I Dont Think It Looks Tooo Nice... But shit... Twelve Bucks... And It Gets You High... Looks Dont MAtter

10. i spy a few beaners.. but shit i would have paid 12 for that.. how did it smoke? good shit?

11. well if you read what he said, youd know
    he said he took 3 bong hits and it blew him away, who cares what it looks like. i woulda given the guy who hooked me up with that 20 bucks even
    but its not gonna happen anytime soon

12. good deal man. for on ounce of middies around here its about 100 to 130 bucks. how did you strike that deal man. did a hippies just come up to you or did you buy it off a dirty little mexican?

13. hey an O for 12 bucks and it gets you high???? well fuck, that sounds pretty damn good to me :)

14. Hey Dudes,

Regarding your comments...thanks for all of them! I got this grass outside my university campus. The dealers are small time hustlers. I agree that this isn't "white widow" from the netherlands, but it's pretty good anyways. And like you said, $12 bucks for an ounce is a fucking GREAT deal. These dudes can also get you brazilian weed and other stuff, but the starting prices for that grass is about $50 for 1/8. So...that's some extra info for you buds. Keep kewl!

BTW, do any of you know where i can score some good ganja over in Los Angeles?

That's all for now....laterz!
    GanjaGoblin