Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed friendly job

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Alarn, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Ended up creating an account due to not finding a good post on the subject

You know how some stoners actually literally smoke all day everyday

What job would you recommend that could offer a lifestyle similer to this. I'm think

2. I do and it is difficult. Try ups or any job dude you can vape. It is hard to be a true stoner and work. 

3. Why do you have to smoke all of the time?  I don't understand this logic. 

Just do your job and then come home and smoke and relax, sure beats that burnt out feeling by the end of the day too.

4. Any job? U just have to smoke on ur lunch or break? Why do u have to smoke at work? Unless ur in pain or u need it for another medical issue then I think u can wait until after work, an just find a good job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Work sucks being high doesn't
    If that docent make sense idk

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi 🐉

6. I smoke every day after work :)

7. #7 Thejourney318, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    I prefer to not be high at work...
    Have to deal with stupid ass people, plus the day goes by slowly.

8. I'm a sorter at a ups hub building. 10.50 hr and when peak season comes I make my weekly paychecks in one day of overtime

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. Lhs.. Duh lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Any kind of minimum wage retail or restaurant style job will do. Eg. I work grocery retail as a cashier/courtesy clerk and I smoke every day. 95% at home and occasionally at work on breaks or school before/after class. Life with weed is great. Live it up

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I don't really understand the problem. I've worked high before and it sucks. All you want to do is eat and chill and you can't.

And why can't you just work, get that shit over with, and relax with a pre-rolled joint?

You don't have to smoke all day every day. I smoke like 2-3 times a day. First I work an early morning shift (2am-10am) come home and smoke, eat breakfast, whatever. Then go to the gym, then I either stay home and have a day to myself and smoke again, or I hang with some friends and smoke. Then sometimes, I smoke before bed because it helps me fall asleep. I go to sleep around 6-7 so it's kind of hard to fall asleep, especially when you're a night person like me who would stay up till 3am lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

If you do something you don't enjoy at all high, eventually there will come a point where being high won't even make it enjoyable.  Even things that you do enjoy doing high, every time you do them high (especially without doing it sober every once in a while) it will eventually become less significant as you skew the line between high and sober.

So yeah, every once in a while going to work high might be enjoyable, but after a while it's going to go back to the same level of interesting it was at if you don't do something to change the environment instead of how you are interpreting it.

What I'm trying to convey is, why not enjoy your highs to the max?  Save them for a time after all your work is done and you have nothing to do but relax.  You will enjoy the high immensely more if you learn to enjoy your reality whilst sober, as you will appreciate the feeling of being high that much more.    

13. Because I'd rather be high all the time and I am

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi 🐉

14. Any job where you are outside all day, landscaping, groundskeeping. Take some pride in your work maybe. Dont wanna be stoned all day eeking your way through life living paycheck to paycheck do you?

15. If you work as a trimmer or a budtender you can smoke all day if you want.

16. Yeah work in the Marijuana bussiness if its there in your state!

17. McDonalds

18. Instead of trying to find a job to do high just find any job and see how high you can get while still doing your job.

19. i work at my local family owned head shop soo yeah try that