Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed For Weed "Pain" ... ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rivalZone, Aug 21, 2009.

1. I posed this thread a few days ago ( http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/448850-marijuana-withdrawals.html )

Today, and now, it is really bad. I don't think it's just weed, it could be just a general sickness at a really bad time.

Should I just smoke a little weed this weekend then go back off during the week and just go back to smoking every weekend or should I keep at it and go cold turkey lol.

:)

2. blaze tonight and see if it goes away, if it does, then dam i didnt know that could happen lol

3. get stoned tonight. if it doesnt go away take some tums and what not.

4. IMO, you should start smoking like you were, 6 days a week, and then stop abruptly like you did the first time. If it happens again, you know its the weed, if there's no problems then you'll know it was just a general sickness. :smoking:

5. dude just don't stop.. that's why I don't stop..!

6. Withdrawals affect different people to greater or lesser extents. Smoke again and if it goes away taper off slowly rather than just quitting cold turkey.