Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed for Migranes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IgnoranceIsBliss, Jun 11, 2012.

1. i was diagnosed with migrane problems and i was wondering if taking a few hits of marijuana could help. My migrane starts off with auras in eyes and impaired vision and then they stop, then the biggest head ache comes on. I was wondering if weed could help me here:(

2. There's only one way to find out :bongin:
    But I'm pretty sure it will help because migraines are a qualification for a med card.

3. Yeah cannabis is known to help with migraines. It definitely helps me when I have a migraine, even though I rarely have any.

4. hey there,
    i know someone who suffers from a similar thing. i did some research a while back for them and although they never tried it as they thought cannabis is morally wrong i did find that the recommended strains for migranes were 'Sour Kush' and 'Headband'. They are hybrids that are slighly more on the indica side.
    websites like 'leafly.com' are a good place to go for reliable information

enjoy :bongin:

5. For me personally it would relieve them. But if they're long term, they will only seem worse when the high wears off, but as said before, trying it is your best bet! :)

6. maybe try making cannabutter out of your cannabis then make brownies or cookies ect.
    it may sound like a childish thing but the benefits do become stronger and, it has been said that

7. I really hope baked goods are not the future of marijuana. (They won't be, dabbing is already taking over)

OP marijuana has been known to help with migraines. But the best way to know for sure is to try it..

8. when cannabis is eventually accepted by all dabbing will be very rare, people don't want to be taking anything thats been in contact with butane :/
    pretty sure :bongin: 's :smoke: 's and baked good will be the center of the market.

9. Cannabis is highly accepted in California and Colorado and dabbing is quite big in both places.

I fail to see how acceptance by everyone will make dabbing unheard of.

10. RASTA MAN PLEASE! LISTEN TO ME!

do u drink diet coke, or consume artificial sweeteners like aspartame or sucralose?
    aspartame almost killed me, and for years i had the exact headaches you are talking about

11. hmm, maybe there but i think the attitude in the UK (where im from) will be quite different when it comes to it. I think people will try and disguise what they are doing the easiyest way being edibles.