Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed farts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Anyone ever fart and smell exactly the kind of strain they're using?
    Happens to me all the time... although that could just be food.:smoke:

2. Were you smoking the marijuana through your bum? O___o

3. Yeah that happened to me the last time I filled up a vapor bag and squeezed it up my ass...You get wicked high though amirite?

4. Please tell me you actually did this.

5. Of course! You didn't know that the anal lining can absorb chemicals directly into your bloodstream? It's the anal equivalent of mainlining THC!

6. You insterted in the but hole for a higher high?

7. Yes it's very easy and great for stealth sessions. If you're in school, work, w/e you can just go to the bathroom and shove a nug up your ass and they'll never know

8. hahahah these replies are great :D

I've never farted a weed smell but i do find that sometimes my sweat can smell like bud :/ Its weiiirdddd mannn