Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Dreams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dckaze, Mar 31, 2011.

1. So I quit smoking a little over a month ago. Sucks ass, but I was getting tested and getting broke as well so I thought I could use a break. But before I had been smoking about 4 times a day everyday single day for around 4 years straight. Since I have quit, it now it seems that almost every time I have dreams, they are centered around weed and smoking weed. Has anybody else gotten this before? While I was smoking, I never had a dream involving weed but now it seems that I regularly dream about it. Kinda weird so I thought Id share this

2. thats really cool. once i had this outlandish dream i was doing meth{never wanted to but w/e} i think when u do drugs in your dreams yuou actually get high

3. I had a dream where a friend gave me Mescaline (I heard the drug name only once before my dream so that was weird) and I started to trip in my dream. I dreamt that I was walking through a hot sunny desert. After walking quite a ways, I hear this eerie sound coming from the distance. As I turn around to see whats behind me, I see this 3D Train (about the size of an actual train) go right through me. After that I woke up but that was definitely an interesting dream lol

4. That's freaky lol
    When I was a big big smoker I never remember anything of my dreams
    Cause you always dream when you sleep but, when you are too stone you forget about it.

I actually "dream" a lot more since I have a reasonable usage of the weed, 0.2g a day.
    One time i dreamed that I was stolin' a hash block inna huge mafia hangar. Weird.