Weed dreams

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by med mechanica, Feb 11, 2005.

1. I've lately had dreams with weed in them, which never happened before, amazingly.

The first involved me smoking out of this crazy flat bowl, and i passed it to my stepbrother and then realized that i told him i had quit and was like "fuck i'm in trouble." But the other night, i had an especially crazy one:

My friend drove me and another friend home, and i went to my dad's house by accident even though i was technically supposed to go to my mom's because i guess i forgot. so i roll up to my dad's porch and there's all this brush and leaves and shit on it, as well as a huge plastic bag full of bigass nugs. so i'm like "uhhhhhh...." and come to the conclusion that my dad still smokes weed (he was a mad hippie back in the day) and has it delivered when i'm at my mom's. so i go inside and he sees me and i sort of scare him and so the whole time i'm afraid i'll get in trouble, not for my smoking of weed, but for finding out that he does. so my friends chill for a bit until night time and then i walk them out to their car and on my way back in i snatch some nuglets from the bag to smoke with them the next day. the next day i'm outside waiting for them, chillin with the family, but they didn't show up before i woke up.

This dream left me somewhat unsettled when i woke up, but i'm not really sure why. it just seems interesting that all the dreams i have about weed involve my family. do you folks ever have dreams with weed in them, specifically when you aren't high?

2. maybe you subconsciously suspect that your dad may still be smoking, and this is your brains way of telling you, i never have dreams about weed

3. Yeah, I only have dreams with weed in them when i'm not high. When i'm high, I don't seem to dream. Or if I do, I never remember them when I wake up. I dream sporadically, and I know everyone does...just not when i'm high, it seems.

4. i had some crazy weed dreams when i had to stop for a while, One good one i remember was i was at ths house with 4 or 5 other people blazing and I remember thinking(in the dream) "man im gonna be fucked if i get tested, ah fuck it" and i lit another j.

it seemed SO real, i was thinking and felt like i was stoned on the dream

5. My last one invisioned me in my new house. I opened my drawer and BAM!! outta nowhere there was a 1/8 of beautiful dank sitting in a bag, so i was like woah!@# I took it, put a cigerette in my ear, and walked out my bedroom door with the bag not knowing my mom was home right outside my bedroom door, she saw everything and right when she was about to say somthing I woke up. I was hoping that I still had the 1/8 and looked in my drawer, but sadly it was gone:(

6. That'd be crazy if my dad still smoked. i'd chill with him. but i know damn well my stepmom wouldn't roll with that.

i can completely relate. i almost never remember dreams i have when i'm baked.

7. man, i alwasy have dreams like that, when im dry ill dream that have weed and when i wake up i think i do but i look and i dont, fuckin sux haha

8. iv had 3 dreams of me getting busted when i was uber baked.. and i had one dream where i smoked with ali G ... that dream was fucking tight however the more i think about it the more it slips away.. at this point alls i can remeber is me sitting in a chair with ali G sitting across from me and we were smoking a blunt:smoke:

9. lmao i had the same thing i opened the night stand right next to my bed and it was full of weed then later i woke up and checked there and nothing was there..

10. I've never dreamt about weed... i never dream at all.. :confused:

11. Everyone dreams, it is just whether or not they remember it.

12. i have day dreams when im bored and how much i wanna get fucked out of my head then riding my scooter on a nice day which im about to now i cant wait for it it so god im fucked now see yal
    la
    sont fly 2 high

13. the only dreams about weed i have is when i get busted, and then i wake up feeling really scared and sad and think, "damn getting busted sucks", then i realize that it was only a dream :smoke:

i had one thursday night about being caught with shrooms...it was weird though because everytime i looked at the baggie of shrooms it got bigger (just a couple tiny shrooms, until it grew to over a 1/4)

14. OK i had the weirdest dream ever. it was like an acid trip at times and this dream was probally the weirdest/scariest/funny dream i have ever had.

Ok it started out with me in my room gettin blazed and my mom came and knocked on my door and i was like " OH FUCK!" and hid all my shit. then i let her into my room and she was like " hey come outside, im having a party with all my friends." so i was like "uhhhh....ok, ill be out in a minute" so she leaves and im phyced that she didnt catch me tokin and i start to go outside when i pass the mirror in my room and i looked into it and my eyes burst into flames and my face started melting from the fire comming out of my eyes. And from some reason this didnt bother me at all. So i walk outside and my mom and like 10 of her friends are just sitting down at a few picknic tables and theyre drinkin these hugh green jugs of alcohol. So i walk over and go to grab one of these jugs and my mom is like " HEY HEY HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOIN?!?! YOU CANT DRINK?!?" So for some reason i get wicked pissed and grab the whole thing of alcohol and start running with it and jump onto the picknic tables and start smashing all of the other jugs of alcohol and then run into my room yelling " HAHAHA NOW IM THE ONE WITH THE ALCOHOL AND YOU HAVE TO COME TO ME TO BUY IT HAHAHAHA" then i woke up lol

wow i just typed alot lol

15. that is a pretty odd dream. everyone's weed dreams involved getting busted or almost getting busted but mine rarely do. for example, last night i dreamed i was sitting baked at this lunch-table style thing in this like museum cafeteria, and my girlfriend was on one side of me and this other super hot chick jane on the other. and my friend jay came up and i told him how stoned i was, which was very stoned, and then we started talking about time travel. and i was like "dude, you keep saying you don't have enough time, but if you can travel back in time then you have all the time in the world," and he got pissed and everybody was like "yeah man you tell him."

so it was pretty fucking stupid, but point is it was just a dream of a good time being stoned with hot chicks around me.

16. I went to sleep high and drunk the other night and I was dreaming, and I knew I was dreaming. this happens to me rarely. It was night, the skies were cloudy and I was by myself, I was scared out of my mind because I couldn't wake up and i had no idea what was going to happen. I was walking towards this park where I chill with my friends and when I got there I was in a huge field full of dead trees and I was running and I jumped, it was like gravity was much weaker than it normally was, I went about 30 feet in the air and looked at the dark field full of dead trees, normally I would have enjoyed this but I was so scared I just wanted to wake up, as I was falling back to the ground slowly I woke up

17. i just had a dream with weed in it the other day. it was cool.:smoke:

18. when im sick, i dont just dream. i hallucinate. well thats what happened. first i ate some brownies, then got hit by a car then got dropped off at my house were my mom caught me at 12 oclock that night. after 2 hours of being awake i realized that i didnt sneak out and get high as fuck at 9 :00 because i was watching law and order with my mom, then i went to bed. it took me 2 hours to figure out the truth from unreality :-\

19. i had a dream that i was smoking out a little sneak-a-toke but i was getting fat rips that i would normally get out of my bong.. it was good

20. I quite often dream of weed, but the one that sticks in the memory the most was when I was happily smoking out of a stupidly massive bong, when somebody starts packing the bowl with food! This didn't bother me too much, until they put a tattie (potato) in there, which I thought was a bit excessive.