Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Dr.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 09colettanc, May 5, 2008.

1. Two of my friends, who are twins, cant smoke weed cause they say it burns the shit out of their throat every time to the point where it hurts them to much to smoke. they say its fine when they use a volcano and they like smokin cigars so idk.

If anyone has heard of anything like that tell me what ya know.

Just tryin to smoke with all my friends ya know

2. They just have to get used to it, sometimes I take hits I can't hold and it burns and i've been smokin for years, they have to learn to tolerate the burn and eventually it wont hurt

3. They just need to smoke something thats not so harsh and have a glass (or teacup) of juice or water (fuck soda) in thier hand so they dont hurt thier little virgin throats. tell them to man up, cigars are nasty.

4. Have they tried smoking good weed? Anyways, drinks help a lot. And knowing how to properly hit something.

5. Here is a tip that helps me. And I have slight asthma.

Get really fluffly weed. If it is dry, hydrate it a bit. Also, get them smoking through something that water filters. Helps alot.

I use this technique for huge hits. Get s glass of water. Take a sip and swallow, then take another sip and hold it in your mouth, swallow just before you take your hit, so your throat is nice and wet, and follow that with another sip before letting it out. If you can hold it.

Smoking with ice in a bong can make you cough more sometimes.