Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed dont hit ;-;

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bPacc, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Guys i have a question, i got 10g a couple days ago from a guy here In town and i proceeded to get baked, however this didnt happen, i smoked a full bowl of a bong and even smoked a cross joint, about 3 grams in total, but i didnt feel high as im used to feel with that kind of quantity, i suspect the weed i got is indica because i kinda felt a body high as i got a little numb and stuff, but still even if its indica i feel like i should get a lot Higher than i got, i wonder if edibles can save this stash as they are more potent and i created this thread to know if this happened to anyone else and if you guys found some way to make up for it. In case anyone is wondering, yes, it is weed, Ive seen lots of buds this one is no different, even the seeds check out, also the favor and definitely the smell, it just doesnt hit as much, i tried moistening it but i dont think that made much of a difference :(

2. Maybe he bought a lb of hemp online and is flipping it for a quick buck

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Or you got CBD, wich is exactly the same aparently but when you smoke you don't get the High

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sounds like some cbd weed. All the pain killing with none of the high.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks to everyone that replied... Yes i suspect it is CBD i just didnt think of it at the time i guess, i just found it weird because the guy usually brings good weed, but i had a chat with him and hes talking to the guys who got it for him, i guess its 60 bucks thrown out the window for me this time but i got other options haha, thank you anyways guys i really appreciate it, i didnt even consider that possibility, have a great day and a great high if thats the case ;D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. well its not like i can do anything about it, i could confront him and ask him for my money back but i also undertsand his situation and i dont wanna go out looking for unnecessary problems, cuz if he doesnt refund me wtf do i do? tell the police? i dont think so xD ill reach out to him and solve this problem, we are getting lockdown again in portugal anyway so i cant go out getting weed anymore for a month so i dont think its a problem, ill just take this as an opportunity to make a tolerance break hahaha

7. Guess it's rough in portugal. Anybody ever does that here where it's legal and doesn't refund ya just block them and go elsewhere.

Good luck on the lockdown

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't personaly think it's rough in portugal, at least before the pandemic the hash in portugal was vey cheap, if you know somebody you would pay around 100 to 120€ for a brick of 100g of hash, now with all this pandemic the prices went up to 500 600 for the same 100g of hash. About weed, it's the same as it was before, if you know somebody you pay cheap for good weed, but now that cbd is on the map people try to make money out of it by missleading buyers

9. yeah its a bit frustrating, but i got some great dealers, this one just got scammed haha, i guess not having it legal has its perks tho, no taxes associated with that and stuff, but it would be sooo much easier if it was legal xD anyways, thank you yes i think ill need luck, i have projects, finals, and no fucking weed hahaha

10. Glad to hear you've got great people. Oh I don't do store bought weed. Icky and taxy like you said. I grow my own or would probably have to find some sort of connector

11. yes hash is definitely a good deal here, where i live you rarely find good weed, or much weed in general, but hash is really cheap and its fucking bomb if you got a bong or if you make edibles, weed i find has got the same price more or less, its about to go up since we on lockdown but i reckon it wont surpass like 10euros a gram, or 20 if its some exotic shit, i usually get it at 5 a gram and in the first lockdown it only went up by 2,5, a substantial ammount for me as i usually get between 10 or 20 gs but cheap nonetheless

12. yeah, im praying that if it ever goes legal here we will be able to have a number of plants at home, its the real best way to get your weed, tax free, you know exactly whats in there, and your house smells good xDDD

• Like Like x 1