Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed doesnt feel good anymore

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GixaRed, Apr 29, 2018.

1. I've started smoking regular recently and weed just isnt the same. Used to be awesome, uplifting, euphoric and cool. Now when I smoke my vision just distorts and my body feels heavy and it just feels irritating. Feels like I'm drunk but without the mind effects, kind of groggy. I'm going to smoke in a few hours tonight, how can I make it more enjoyable. Ty

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Do you smoke the same strain a lot or in the same method? Try switching between pipes, bongs, vapes, joints, edibles etc and see which feeling you prefer, I think they all effect you slightly different even with the same strain.

3. Sounds like youve gone from a sativa to and indica(with heavy amber) mate.

You want the uplift hit some 100% sativas with cloudt trichs also smell grape fruit oil or burn some in an oil burner while you smoke grape fruit is uplifting which will be exacerbated by cannabis sativa :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well right now I'm smoking premature white widow buds that are a few weeks away from ready so maybe it's just giving me not as good high

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Maybe swit
    Maybe switch to a different strain. Youre probably smoking a lot of indica flower. Sativas will get you boosted and more uplifted. Try to atleast get a 70 sativa 30 indica hybrid. I feel what you mean. Sometimes nowadays low thc strains make me feel like that too but high thc sativas will always put me at the gates to heaven when Im fried

6. Maybe the purchasing power of the dollar is disappointing at this juncture in time. Invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash?

• Funny Funny x 1