Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed diet

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by silentsmoker93, Nov 24, 2013.

1. #1 silentsmoker93, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    I lost 15lbs in the last two months but all ive been doing is smoking weed. I probably eat 1 real meal a day since i work a full workshit with 1 break. And the rest has just been munchies. I doubt this is healthy but i feel okay.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #3 RedEyeCEO, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    I lost about 30 pounds because of a weed diet. I was working 50 hours a week at Chipotle when I graduated high school. Sometimes the only meal I would eat would be on my lunch break. It's not healthy and your body will suffer from it. If I can suggest something to you it would be get back on a regular diet right now! Make sure you eat enough calories a day. If you don't, you will regret it when you're older. But what young person cares about there their future health? #RedEyeClub

3. #4 shaddytheman, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    In able to gain a pound, you must reach 3500 calories. The daily calorie intake is 2000 calories, but since you're occupied with work, buy some portable foods like a nutritious bar full of dietary fiber, decent amount of carbs, and healthy fats. That should be able to replinsh your system for the whole day.