Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Detox

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SlightlyStupid8, Jun 19, 2013.

1. I smoke about 3 grams a week, exercise a lot ( crossfit 3-4 times a week, 3 mile run 3 times a week). I'm 6'3" about 180 pounds with a high metabolism. I'm about as skinny as they come for my height. I will have not smoked about 7 days, you think I will pass a piss test? I know this is a repetitive topic, I have synthetic urine if I fail a cvs test on the day, just curious about other people's experience trying to detox in a hurry. If you don't have an answer don't bother posting life advice.

Also I got quick fix synthetic urine does that shit work? It's a drug test for a job at a retail store.

2. Its a toss up but at only seven days there is a good chance you will fail. Thc byproducts arent only stored in fat, but organ tissue as well. Synthetic worked great for me.

3. I'll post the results on Monday, but my hypothesis is about a week in your system for active people, ill continue my routine and take a "practice test" on Monday and let you know. I'll probably use a substitute at the actual test just because i want the job. I'm just curious because it seems as if there is no solid studies on how long it stays in your system and it really seems to greatly depend on the individual.

4. My cousin is 6'3 and weighs like 145

5. that's one skinny motherfucker.

6. never used it. Times have changed. They used to watch you pee into a cup, now i hear thats illegal. If they cant detect synthetic urine, then go for it. I came from a world that if you smoked 1 joint 2 and a half months ago, it will show up as a trace on the test and they will say you are a pothead.

7. This is what I'm talking about, I've never heard of anyone saying I smoked three weeks ago and failed a piss test.

8. Gross

9. Well, I havent taken a piss test since the 90's so I guess times have changed.

10. Yeah he is skinny. But he's really athletic, credit to him for going ham in sports.

11. Get a cheap dip test from the store and find out.