Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Comparison! Which bud looks the dankest?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420GanjaMan, Mar 21, 2012.

1. So, I have two strains of MJ right now :cool: I want to know based solely on pictures, which one do u think is the dankest. Also, if you think you know, name the strain of each. ;)

Picture of both :)

[​IMG]

Number 1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Number 2:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. better lighting would be nice but i'd say the lighter buds look frostier

3. Definitely #1 Hands Down!

4. number 2. im an indica person

5. Id have to go with number 2, it looks very similar to the stuff i have right now.

6. I voted two. Its kinda hard to judge by just pics.

7. Oh and just a guess, id say the first is some kind of Purp, Maybe Master Kush(id think so). The second, maybe some kind of Kush?

8. Number 2 has a better appearance and seems to have better trichome coverage, but ultimately it's however they smoke.

9. It's not really the lighting, I tried adjusting the lighting all sort of ways but it still looked blurry. I use an iPhone 4S camera and it takes great pictures from far but up close it sucks :mad:

10. aahhhh yup. a nice bright flash would catch all the crystals better. apparently thats the only thing the iphones lacking. lol

11. I agree. They both look nice, but if I had to choose based on pics alone, I'd pick the second (greener) stash.

12. If i had to pic on pics (lol.) then id say two. Send em my way so i can give you a 100 percent accurate smoke test :p

13. GDP and SD?

14. Purple Kush and vanilla Kush, not sure about the first but alot of the vanilla kush i have seen looks quite similar, so many strains to just be able to name a picture of one though