Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Cigs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chadw, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Has anyone tried this?

2. dude, awesome fucking idea, but PLEASE get rid of the part about distribution at the end.

3. i didn't actually write this (notice how its in a quote?) but i removed it anyway.

but yea i can't wait till i get some bud to try it out.

4. This has been posted before. The concept isn't necessarily new... take the THC from marijuana and place it in something else. Personally I'd rather not go through the trouble of ruining a perfectly good pack of cigarettes and tainting a coffee maker just to be rewarded by a pile of bad tasting tobacco that gets you mildly high. Don't think it's all that much healthier than cigarettes either; you're still inhaling the same amount of carbon monoxide and tar. If I need to be stoned in public I'll take a few firecrackers with me.

5. Just wait until you can toke up in a private place, lol.

I don't understand people's urges to smoke in public :confused:

6. Eating weed just makes me hyper. No body high. I've tried firecrackers and extracting it with boiling water and butter and then putting the new butter on something else.

7. different setting, different high.

8. I NEEDZ MAH FIX

9. Oh shit, next time my neighbor's dog barks, im throwing some poison darts at him!

10. Don't, please. The amount of nicotine that's absorbed via smoking is significantly less that the total amount in the plant. Most of it's burned off... There's enough nicotine in a pack of cigarettes to kill five men, and that is exactly what is contained in that brew.

Interesting side note, it's also a very popular form of suicide because at near-leathal doeses (like 99% of LD50) you hallucinate. Hardcore.

11. cuz its funny

12. used to roll those all the time, me n my buddies called em cigaweeds or pocket rockets.. i used to roll them all the time wen i didn't have a bowl or papers or a dutch, but now i got plenty of that stuff so no use for cigaweeds lol

13. I never did the coffe thing. But I used to grind up weed very finely, roll out all the tabacco and re stuff it with weed. Then put a small layer of tabacco at the very end. Just incase someone looked at the pack they would see tabacco and not weed. I dont really do that a whole lot anymore. If im going out into public ill smoke at home first then go, no need to get busted with bud!

14. sorry to bring back the old thread.. but this just occured to me today, by doing this arent you just making tobacco coated in iso hash, and if this were the case wouldnt it still smell like hash when u smoked it?

15. I sometimes take the tobacco out and pack it in with weed. Then just take the filter off by pinching it and rubbing your fingers together until it comes out a little and you can pull it out. I usually add a card-stock roach to help stop the weed form falling out and the cigarette to hold its shape. You can fit a lot of weed in a cigarette though, it can be too much for one person :)

16. theres no such thing as too much weed for one person :D

17. Lol your sig is sick. Half baked for life

18. well vaporizers just burn the thc and they dont smell so i'm guessing it won't give off the smell.

19. LOL u crazy man.

20. Agreed man, uz a crazzy maaf