Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed cheese?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bong-or-pipe, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Sooo...Do you guys think I could get 2 peices of cheese and put grinded weed in between them? Id make a tortilla or grilled cheeese or somthing...could I do this in the microweve or on a stove top? And lastly how much/long would it smell?

2. Excuse me sir. Do you mind if I ask you why in the world would you want to do that I mean why not just smoke the weed then eat the cheese.

3. Because this is the edibles forum.

It sounds good, I think it should work tbh.

4. Cause I could eat that shit and then smoke and get fucked up and when the high goes away BAM Im suddenly back in Weedijuana Town.

Not to mention this is an edibles forum...

5. bump that shit

6. Don't tell me you haven't tried it yet!

What you waiting for? :D

7. An empty kitchen haha my roomie needs to leave...plus i dont know the temp or anything about cooking so excuse me for wanting some feedback or maby a recipe if someone has one

8. I tried this on garlic bread but I don't think I heated it right because nothing happened.