weed causes headaches?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420mike, Jun 8, 2010.

1. sometimes when i smoke, i get really bad fuckin headaches, does anyone else have this happen to them or does anyone know how to stop it?

2. smoking stems will give you a headache for sure. Weed usually helps with headaches for me :p

3. Well, smoking restricts oxygen flow, and you might be particularly effected. It might also just be your reaction to marijuana in general.

4. but ive been smoking for 2 years and its like once every 10 times i smoke i get a headache, and i know for sure i dont ever smoke the stem

5. do you smoke mids?
    alot of people i know avoid mids b/c it always gives them headaches. they dont have that problem when they smoke headies

6. smoke dank = no headaches

7. Smokin dirt? Smoke that good good n u should be fine

8. Try drinking water, when you smoke you can get kind of dehydrated so have a glass of water be for and after and you should be good.

9. This happened to me today too, I did a wake & bake and got a KILLER headache then threw up. It was mids, and there was a little stem in it.

10. yeah except all i smoke is good shit, and i know yall probably think im saying that to be cool but im not, i got a good connect with some gran daddy purple kush and orange kush, and i got some haze strains lined up. but yeah i dont smoke mids, so why the fuck do i get a headache?!

11. all i smoke is funk man, its not the fuckin weed man!

12. What do you smoke out of? And how often? Like, a joint today, blunt tomorrow, bong the next three days, etc etc, how's your schedule?

13. my bad

14. Only when i smoke those fucking seeds.

15. It could have to do with how hydrated you are when you smoke. Try drinking water while you smoke, and continue drinking while you're high. Have you noticed any similarities between the things you do before/during/after you smoke on days you get headaches?

16. don't smoke seeds.

17. He said he only smokes headies, which wouldn't come with seeds. If it were mids, he'd have to toss the seeds onto the floor before smoking the bud, but that's not the case.

18. I do. Well, I did, before I took a short break and lightened up my smoking a bit, I would get some pretty bad headaches. Maybe consider taking a week or so of not smoking see how it pans out afterward. Hydration may help. It didn't really help me all that much, but, it might work for you. If you discover a fix be sure and let me know. High headaches suck.

Keep in mind that just because a bunch of people don't get headaches, that doesn't mean that somebody won't. Every persons body is very different and thus will react differently to different chemicals that we induce to them.

19. ^This. It could also be the weed, not knocking on your bud man, but maybe its just schwag?

20. I've been having massive tension headaches for the last week... I thought it was my birth control, but now I'm not so sure - it very well could be this strain I've been smoking - first strain I got at this dispensary that i think is kinda shitty :/