Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed burns black smoke UK

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smellingliketheweedman, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Hey guys so I live in a rough area and been smoking 'grit weed' lots as all my cconnections are crap and my friends are limited as I've grown older. I've been smoking this weed that burns black when you're smoking it, gives you tight chest but its all I can get in an oz i save more money buying 0z than lets say 8ths, 20s etc. The weed has a very burning taste to it, hard to describe as the taste turns to nothing the more u smoke.. it gets you high as fuck but when I look under my microscope there lots of skinny stalks with no heads on them as well as what clearly are tricombs. Does anybody think this is brix weed I am in the UK.. there is a lot of dusty shit hard to make out under microscope.

2. I'm in the US and as far as I know no dealer does any retarded shit like that here but in your situation I'd probably just grow my own. What you're smoking doesn't sound safe.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I intend to one day mate, wont live that long otherwise I suspect my lungs will be destroyed, I done a post a few weeks back, yes a few weeks that's how much laced weed is in UK. I was smoking silica laced weed!!! Now this shit just gets worse man

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stop smoking weed if you think it's laced & move to the west Midlands I've never had any kind of laced weed in 10 years of buying/smoking

5. I don't know what's up with your cannabis, but try a water cure. Try it with a gram or two to see if it helps. Put your herb in a jar and cover with water, weigh the cannabis down so it's underwater. Change the water twice a day for seven days. The water should get progressively clearer. Use a good amount of water to cannabis. Then dry your buds and smoke. The water should have removed any water soluble stuff- chlorophyll and excess nutrients and should have much less odor and a milder taste. Hopefully it will burn and taste better.
    OH, a water cure does not remove trichomes- just use tepid water. Your herb will shrink slightly, but the potency remains the same. The cannabis is not damaged, but won't be as pretty.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. The stalks without trichomes you're referring to are clearly cystolith hairs which contain no THC. All cannabis plants have them, some have more than others. They are useless to us. Your weed was probably grown with an excess of nutrients which makes the smoke harsh. It's harmless even though the smoke is unpleasant.

• Like Like x 1
  7. No bud should ever, and I mean ever, give off black fucking smoke. Please do yourself a favor and stop smoking shit from that connect ASAP. Almost any other weed from anywhere else has to be better than that, right?

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

8. I'm going to agree with the majority on this and say that out of all the weed I've smoked in the last 15 years or so I have never gotten black smoke from it. Even when I used to smoke resin when times were hard it didn't turn into black smoke, I've had white, even bluish hue smoke but never black like I'm picturing what you're describing. I would definitely be hunting a new connect.

9. #9 Cactus Ed, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    Oops, Doesn't most stuff burn black? I think he means it leaves a black ash.

10. Nutrience in the bud. Not being flushed properly.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It was metal mate was sparyed on it for extra weight be aware

Attached Files:

12. Wtf

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Where I’m from you’d get robbed for everything trying stuff like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. And left in a barrel with “Soap”. Also know as “Fresh Stew”

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Water curing would be the best option. It would remove, at least, the water soluble contaminants and excess nutrients.

Hon, learn to grow, or find someone who does! It is the ONLY way you can be sure to get clean cannabis. Some of the "stuff" they add to weed is bad news!

Granny

• Like Like x 2
  16. These damn brits and their unusual language.

17. Try Australian weed..
    Terribly full of PGR's- only legal in Oz, banned everywhere else.
    Rarely can you find quality organic bud.
    Then you're paying $350-400 an Ounce.
    PGR's are carcinogenic and mentally for ornamental flowers only, but the bikers pump them full of chemicals..

• Agree Agree x 1