Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed brownie question(s)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BassHeadDub, Aug 6, 2011.

1. what does the high feel like? and how long does it last?

2. #2 LittleToker, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    like a really nice body high. Can be intense if you eat enough. And it lasts for hours. Friends and I were fucked up for 36 hours straight. Mind you we had triple sized brownies, smoked all day, then ate 2 more when we were coming down....

We just laughed like assholes for a loooooong time

3. First batch i made had 3.5 ounces of reggie in a 13x9 pan. We did not make butter jist grinded the bud by hand (took over 2 hours for 3 people) and chucked it in. Was FLYING for 24 Hours swear to god. Never been that high in my life. Ever since i have never been able to recreate anything close to a good high with edibles alone.