Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed bag rolling?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Businessman420, Aug 20, 2004.

1. whats a good way to roll a sandwhich bag with an 18 of weed in it so that it stays fresh and compact in my poket?

2. What's an 18 of weed?

I'm assuming grams because you wouldnt be able to fit 18 ounces of weed in a bag.

What you do is put all the weed in a baggie and make sure it's evenly spread out then start folding the baggy from bottom to top. When you reach the top seal the baggie and stick it in ur pocket carefully so you dont get too much shake.

3. i think he means an 1/8...........but anyway i would put the weed at the bottom of the bag and roll it up pretty tightly.........tight enough so it does come out but loose enough so u dont make it into a brick........

4. If the sandwich bag is zipperless then you start from the bottom and roll up the bag tightly then at the end lick the end of the bag that sticks out and apply the end onto the bag into a roll(roll of coins etc). Then you will have to actually peel it open to get it so it won't fall out in your pocket.

Now if it has a zipper, you first slowly suck all the air from the bag with your mouth. Then you can zip it and then roll it up and stick it in your pocket.

Best way to go is have a little airtight jar or box etc.

5. dude.... theres are two ways to roll a fucking bag... forwards and backwards....

6. Thankfully someone said it, this post is sooooo pointless.

7. eh, i only keep regs in sandwich bags. cryp, if it doesn't already come in one, i put in a little small zippered bag. more airtight, and convenient for the smaller size of the buds.

8. Youv'e got to be kidding, i would be embarrassed to put such a stupid post on this site. You're in the seasoned tokers forum. That means you should have at least mastered how to roll up a baggy. You roll it up tight and lick the edge so it sticks.

9. yeah lol this is retarded. all u gotta know is whatever u gotta do to get as much air out as possible. air = stale (dry)

10. that's like asking how to light a bowl.

11. I guess D.A.R.E. was right, weed does make you retarded :)

12. I agree with everyone else on this. Why must people think there is a special or magical way to do EVERYTHING. Come on people, think. Some thing's don't take to much brain power to acomplish. Your rolling a baggy. Roooooollllliiiiiinnnnnngggg aaaaaaaa baaa... baaa... say it... baaaaggggyyyy. Not fucking rocket science.

13. lmfao this post is hilarious.

How do a fold a peice of paper....?

14. ...ya your asking whats the best way to ROLL a baggy.... ...what do you think?....

havent figured it out yet?

..........well you can start by ROLLING it.....

15. im sure all of you here have asked stupid questions before..no need to jump on em

anyhow..just roll the damn bag :p

16. lmfao, 'how do i roll my weed bag?" lmfao, priceless, are you Amish or something and you use wool sacks?!

17. Make sure to use your hammer.

18. put an orange peel in the bag to keep it moist. also flavors the weed a bit in my experience

19. don't be so harsh on the guy.. he just wants to know how to keep his weed fresh.. we need more ideas and less "you're retarded" posts.. not to pick anyone out or anything..

i keep my stuff in a clear, transparent film canister but it's not from a film.. you can get them at places where they have arts and crafts stuff.. there's a store called lewis or lewis crafts or sumthing.. i don't remember the name exactly but they sell yarn, thread, glue, beads, sparkles, clay, that sort of stuff.. they might have a canister for beads and that's what i use.. it can fit an 1/8 easily but probably no more than an 1/8..

much peace to all and much shame and forgiveness to those nasty posters..