Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed at school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gerbil249, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Fuck it, bring 13 grams.

..But seriously, not a good idea. If you are gonna do it, find a stash spot outside of school (a bush, behind a tree, something near school but off school grounds).

2. How old are you again buddy ;)?

But seriously, its not worth it. The night before, roll three joints. Smoke one before, smoke two after. If you want to be high in school, make some firecrackers. You have no rights in a school and 12gs is intent to distribute on school property (regardless of if you were actually dealing or not) and that a serious charge. It's not worth the rest of your life.

3. Don't be a fool, keep that shit outside of school!

4. [quote name='"Wakadoozicle"']If your school is anything like mine, seniors can do whatever the fuck they want and not get in trouble
    On the other hand, my friend smoked in the bathroom at school last year during freshman year.
    He done it before and smoked on the grounds but this time he smoked out of a glass spoon, and that shit reeked up the entire library and his locker. And then he almost got expelled because they thought he was selling on school grounds and I almost got in trouble(somehow)
    But my dealer was a senior last year when I was freshman and we had second period art together
    He would reek up the entire fucking classroom everyday because he always smoked before that class and he always had bags and pieces on him. Oh yeah and he never got caught
    But 12 gs is a lot of weed to get caught with.

You'll probably get fucked if you get caught, but if you smell like bud the teachers probably aren't going to care[/quote]

So you're in grade ten and roughly 15 years old?

5. i used to smoke weed in school all the time! Especially on days when they we're doing something for a charity then i would walk out and smoke it with ma maates :)

6. Charges you'll be facing:

Possession
    Distribute
    Drugs on school ground

7. [quote name='"jevonsp"']

I hate to be the age police but lol don't be so blatantly saying you're only a sophmore

EDIT: Just realized poster 2 above said the same thing, but still, it matters haha.[/quote]

He didn't say he was a sophomore, he just implied one of his friends was a freshman last year, for all you know this guy could be 18 or 19

8. Don't bring anymore that you need, pre- roll yur blunt/joint, burn that shit at lunchtime!

I was stoned everyday in highschool :D

Youl be fine

9. 1 dont bring weed to school. 2 if u absolutely have to try to find a different way than smoking with blunts, or papers as the smoke tends to stick more.

10. Haha this is funny just smoke before school hide the bud somewhere off campus then smoke when you leave

400th post ;)

11. make brownies with your shit. eat one before school and save one for during mid-day. youll be high as shit all day.....eating weed gives a lengthy high. dont be a fucking idiot and bring buds to class. if its an edible you can at least eat the evidence.

back in the day, for a week straight one of my buddies to grind up 7 grams every day and drink it down with orange juice. he didnt cook the weed or anything, but he definitely got high. hes a heavy smoker whom rarely gets red eyes, but when i saw him in the hallway one of those mornings after eating raw weed i was like "holy shit dude! your eyes!"

believe me, nobody will think you are "cooler" because you brought weed to school, if thats what your mentality is.

12. roll the joints and then sell them to kids

13. Why would you take 12 grams, almost half ounce with you to school? Take a single small nug.. Damn.

14. Why the fuck would you NEED to bring 12 grams of weed to school? Just bring whatever you plan on smoking that day.

If it's because you're dealing a little bit, well that's your call not ours and it's obviously gonna depend on your school. I knew a lot of dealers in high school at my school of 1500 who didn't give a fuck and came with like an ounce or more every day and never got caught. They kept it in mason jars though and I live in a place where weed is pretty accepted all around.

If you aren't dealing, I dunno why you'd ever need more than 2 grams of regs for school....

15. I used to smoke out in my car with buddies before class. We would blaze in the parking lot. Granted, we didn't carry nearly a half on us. Just a pre-rolled blunt before class. Ah man, I miss those days.

16. I can't speak for all schools, however, my high school operated somewhat akin to a police state-there was no way one could smoke on campus and not get caught. I was actually searched a handful of times under suspicion (of course, I never had anything :rolleyes:). Although, I have an inkling it was less about enforcing rules and more about our security guards stealing kids' bud and smoking it themselves.

17. [quote name='"Sunshine86"']

I can't speak for all schools, however, my high school operated somewhat akin to a police state—there was no way one could smoke on campus and not get caught. I was actually searched a handful of times under suspicion (of course, I never had anything :rolleyes:). Although, I have an inkling it was less about enforcing rules and more about our security guards stealing kids' bud and smoking it themselves.[/quote]

Asshole guards. Well maybe they thought you guys were too young to smoke it and just smoked it themselves. I wouldn't toss it if it was me. I dunno lol.