Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed at school

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pipesmoker, Mar 23, 2012.

1. So lately I've been bringing a few J's with me in my backpack then I go to my highschool anyway im paranoid about getting caught because I'm pretty sure its an instant expulsion.

Anyway if I leave my J's in my backpack are they aloud to randomly search it ? Also if they asked me to search it should I run off of school property ? Would I only get writ up for skipping ?

2. Yes they are allowed to do random searches, At least in my school they do, But in my opinion school and bud should NEVER mix.

3. [quote name='"GSN1PA360"']Yes they are allowed to do random searches, At least in my school they do, But in my opinion school and bud should NEVER mix.[/quote]

Yeah I figured I'm just wondering if they can charge me if I run off the property (I'm sure I could get outside) and then once your off the property don't you have your rights back or something ? Like no search without probable cause ?

4. Yes they can search you if they have probable cause, which can be just about anything in highschool. And if they ask to search you, and you run, you WILL be arrested AND suspended/expelled. TERRIBLE idea.

And wtf would you run form someone thats asking to search you if you're standing face to face? That immediately tells them you have something illegal on you

5. Again, WHY take weed to school???
    It's been my long time opinion that carrying to school/smoking during school is just asking for it like a stupid sonofabitch...
    You won't enjoy the buzz as much having to be trapped in school.
    You won't retain any information which makes attendance pointless.
    You can get expelled, and police being called.
    ...and then you become one of the "fuck the unfair system" crowd simply for not seeing what's obvious to the rest of us.
    You need to be more responsible and stop misrepresenting weed enthusiasts.

Just take the day OFF school - have a better time and risk less.
    I'd rather be pulled up on truancy than the potential alternative/s.

6. [quote name='"olylongbord11"']Yes they can search you if they have probable cause, which can be just about anything in highschool. And if they ask to search you, and you run, you WILL be arrested AND suspended/expelled. TERRIBLE idea.

And wtf would you run form someone thats asking to search you if you're standing face to face? That immediately tells them you have something illegal on you[/quote]

Yeah but they're gonna find it if they do search me and there's no proof if I run right ? Besides they'll expel me if they find anything at all

7. Why would you bring them to school. That's fuckin stupid.

8. Running simply adds an evading/resisting charge to the possession charge you risk by taking pot to school. I'm not sure what state you're in, but in Texas possession in a drug free zone can be enhanced one degree above your current charge.

The reward of successfully smuggling pot into school is clearly trumped by the risk of going to jail/ getting expelled. Running only makes a bad situation worse. And just in case you were wondering, even IF you make off school property before they catch you, you're still going to be charged with possession in Drug Free Zone.

9. Yes, all while yelling "NANANANA BOO BOO!"

10. You dont think theyre gonna chase you? You dont think they will be able to identify you? Are you fucking stupid?

11. In this case I don't think the reward gets greater with risk. Not worth it.

12. Just fucking do what Mcgyver would do.. Put the joints inside of Markers, pens, binders.. Anywhere inconspicuous that they wouldnt be seen on first glance.

Or make a crotch-baggy. properly name, it is literally a sock pinned to the inside of your pants. right next to your balls(ewwww, ikr). The beauty of this is theyre not gonna ask to look on the inside of your pants and if you are gentle u can make sure they dont get damaged :p :smoking:

13. I dont know about your school but where i go they randomly have drug dogs come search bags and lockers, so leave your shit at home

14. My school has a policy that they can kick you out even if it's off campus. :confused_2:
    But then again it's an expensive preppy high school. :laughing:

15. [quote name='"olylongbord11"']

Are you fucking stupid?[/quote]

Eat my ass
    Everyone else thanks for the help

16. [quote name='"pipesmoker"']

Eat my ass
    Everyone else thanks for the help[/quote]

No thank you that sound unpleasant. By your post I can tell your dumb as fuck as well. Kids these days...

17. [quote name='"fraggleYOURrock"']

No thank you that sound unpleasant. By your post I can tell your dumb as fuck as well. Kids these days...[/quote]

Sounds like someone needs to smoke...

Id just leave them home bro

18. [quote name='"fraggleYOURrock"']

No thank you that sound unpleasant. By your post I can tell your dumb as fuck as well. Kids these days...[/quote]

Kid started it with me so don't go getting pissed at me if anyone's a kid its him for his comment.

19. [quote name='"fraggleYOURrock"']

Am I the only person that loves when people make these kinds of statements and don't even know the proper form of "you're" use? Just me?

20. I'm indifferent to the whole your, you're thing.
    Its not like people on the internet are going to learn proper grammar anytime soon.