weed at concert

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by headbucket, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I'm going to a concert tomorrow at Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids MI which has an outside amphitheater so I assumed blowing a few jays would be no problem. But now I just found out that the venue has a strict no smoking policy (cigarettes, needless to say weed). Has it anybody been there? Planning on just bringing with and scoping out the situation but just thought I would check if anybody has been there.

2. #2 TheWhiteLighter, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Never been there but at the ampitheatre around us this is what we do. Get blazed heavy in the car before the show, stash it in your junk, smoke 1 discreetly while walking to the venue. This way you are feeling good going in. Down a beer or 2 if available and just get a feel of the crowd and the situation before sparking up. If you can't pull off the smoke during the show at least you started off right.

3. I smoke at concerts all the time.

In IL all public indoor places have a nosmoking policy. before they put that in effect it used to be easier to smoke at concerts. I still do, just trickier.

You're at an outside concert. most likely you'll be completely fine. when it's outside like that it'll be hard to monitor you.

In inside places I often just smoke up in the crowd or in my seat, or I go to the bathroom and slip the bathroom attendant a few bucks to smoke up.

If you don't feel like you can smoke out in public, smoke before, then go to a portapotty or bathroom and smoke up in there.

4. never have a try.