Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed around Illinois State University

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Antacids, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I'm not looking for any pickups or deals, I am just wondering what the weed economy is around Illinois State University, is there good bud that goes through there, what is the basic prices, and what would be the best way of obtaining it if your new to the college.

2. haha my best friend just moved down there today
    start talking to your roomates and hopefully they have friends
    my friend has got some fire from the burbs but were not allowed to discuss this :\

3. ive never been to illionois but at every university ive ever visited there is tons of dank herb and its easy to get

4. I go to Bradley, which is a smaller school about an hour away. Bud is pretty easy to find here, so I would imagine that ISU should have a lot.