Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Anxiety

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wargasm666, Dec 14, 2011.

1. I'm sure there have been threads for this before. I take medication for anxiety but sometimes I have anxiety attacks after smoking. Does anyone have any tips on dealing with it?

2. Talk. Talk to someone while you're smoking. It'll keep your mind occupied, as a stoned mind can be dangerous when left alone. I've had similar problems recently, weed making me depressed and such. That's why I'm taking a break. As great as weed is sometimes a little time off can do wonders.

3. ....You're right...been over this one many times. Different strains have different effects. Smoke a little less, sometimes people tend to get carried away when a couple hits will do the job just fine. Also knowing what your dealing with helps too. You're not dying, your not having a heart attack. Knowledge is power with panic attacks.
    Its sometimes a phase of life that goes away eventually.
    In extreme cases, medications can relieve panic attack, Xanax does wonders but I wouldnt recommend that unless all else fails.