Weed = antichrist?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by thatrooper515, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Well i just came off a t - break monday my second day high, im still getting used to it still but my highs have been not as good like bad thoughts.... Anyways i remembered my high school teacher sayin the antichrist would be something we all love and adore. ( not sure if true). I mean waht if when everybody loves weed and sees how good it really is and we all love it. Then it became the antichrist or some shit. Any ideas on this?

2. ur fuckin baked...:smoke:

3. IMHO, not such thing as christ= no such thing as Antichrist

4. How baked are you right now? haha
    I went to a Catholic high school so I'm fairly confident in my answer when I say the antichrist will be a human like the first 2 were (Napoleon and Hitler)

5. get that nasty buzz kill sig outta here

6. I'm an antichrist, but that happened way before I started smoking weed.
    I'm also anti-government also.
    I don't think that answers your question at all.:hippie:

7. hes a troll, he will be banned soon enough

8. *bump* fo sho, couldnt say it any better

9. dude you're a fag you've had like 3 other accounts get deleted today, just go fill up your stash or somethin man, maybe even go get laid

10. what about that nero guy? Who like burned alot of christians alive bacj n the day was he like an antichrist? And yeah im super baked just killed an 1/8 and a super blunt wrap

11. lol he is already, but dam that was a buzz kill, extremely pointless...

12. Let's taze him.

13. how can a mythical person have a real nemesis?

14. ha, ya hes not baked... wut stoner would waste their time doing that... lol

15. it is said that the antichrist will claim to be the True Christ, deceiving religions into unknowingly worshiping him as the True Messiah. I dont think your herb is trying to convert you into thinking that it is the true messiah and will save your eternal soul from damnation.

If it is, hook it up, cause that some dank ass bud.

16. It is bad for your vagina thats why

17. lol well said

18. kid go to treatment

19. than how do people love god:confused:

20. I forgot what this was about for like 5 mins but didnt wanna go back to check.

Uhh, well, being an athiest, i think that weed is the best thing to grow out of the planet. If you think about it though, a lot of people don't like it, hence its legal status in a lot of countries. Also, god put iot there for a reason. :)