Weed and working out

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Flyin'High', Jun 4, 2012.

1. anyone else workout baked? I'm getting fuckin ripped and i workout baked most of the time. I started with only being able to do 50 push ups sober. When I got high i mad zoned into it. I did 110! Now im up to doing 400 a day (not all at once :p) and i do it baked.

decided id share cuz im baked! :D

2. I do it all the time! I feel much more energetic and I am also able to complete a greater number of sets during my workouts. Id recommend everyone to try it at least once

3. I love biking after a few vape hits. I think cardio in general is a blast when you're high.

I don't like getting high before lifting though. For some reason, the opposite happens. Rather than feeling like I have tons of energy, I just feel really tired and lazy and don't workout as good. So I stay sober for the gym, and just vape before a long cruise. :smoke:

4. Meh, if your just talking bout pushups..sure.

But going to the gym high, working with the weights, machines and everything, nah. Not for me. I find myself zoned out and tired and all that shit.

5. I smoke after the gym everytime and smoke a lot on days off. Still seeing progress and i enjoy it more.

6. I usually don't smoke before because I get lazy and don't do cardio, but that must have been the old fat me...

...I smoked A LOT with my boy on Saturday, and then lifted like a fucking boss! I should do it more often. I felt like The Hulk.

7. I prefer to workout really fucking hard knowing it will all be worth it when I spark up afterwards.

Cardio can be a lot of fun high though. I enjoy playing basketball or riding bike while stoned.

8. Pullups or push ups are fun as hell high but actually going to the gym is a little different. I don't know but it seems when I'm high and I go to the gym I'm not in the right mindset completely.

9. Don't do too many of those push ups man, gets to be bad for your tendons. I agree though, do a hard workout sober, toke up, take your shower (which is amazing on it's own). Or do a hard sober workout, toke up, and then go swimming. Holy shit. Hahah.