Weed and Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by cliff_of_dover, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Since I've started smoking regularly over the last year or so, I've actually lost more than 65 pounds. I'm not saying the weed caused the weight loss ... but ... it certainly didn't hurt.

Anyone else have similar stories?

2. half the time when im high, im way to lazy to make anything to eat.

3. I cut way down on drinking, and started smoking daily around the same time. I ended up losing around 10 pounds (that's alot for my frame). It got to the point where everyone around me was asking how I'd lost so much weight :p

I know alot of it was the liquor (lots of empty calories and carbs) but I feel like the marijuana helped me stay more focused on my health.

4. I didn't really think about it, but, yeah, I stopped drinking as much when I started smoking more.

Hmmm...

5. I have the same story friend. I have lost about 40 pounds in 8 months.

6. wow i just was thinking about how that worked lol, i actually started out as 200 lbs (used to be state weightlifting contender) and started smoking for like 2 years and now im at 160 (now im a state jointlifting contender lol)...i attribute most of the weight lost to me being a lard ass and not going to the gym the whole time, but i cant explain how i didnt at least get "fat." i was always pretty trim despite how unfit i was hahaha. i couldnt run a mile to save my life but at least i didnt look like it ;)

7. How can weed prevent you from losing weight?

You just need to be dedicated and not let weed take over your life. Anyone can hold a steady workout-regiment and smoke weed every single day. It's all how dedicated/motivated you are. I workout 3-4 times a week, and smoke weed every single day.

lost 27lbs in the past 6 months :smoking:

It's all about eating proper, and exercise.