Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed and tinnitus

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Docthal, Apr 25, 2015.

1. #1 Docthal, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    So I've had rining in my ears that has gotten progresively worse since I first remember the symptoms starting two years ago or so.  Haven't seen anybody about it.  Its at a point now where after smoking ill hear two or three different pitch sounds in my head when it is silent around me.  Ill sometimes get like a "pop" too like you are traveling up or down quckily or like get your bell rung in a football game. 
    It only really bothers me at night when its quiet and i'm trying to sleep, and I hardly notice it during the day.
    I'm not looking for any solutions that only mask the problem.  I'm curious if anybody else finds that smoking either exasterbates their tinnitus or if they started to develop this problem after smoking regularly.  Did it just get worse and worse?  Have you delt with it for a long time without any real problems?  Have you been smoking for a while without ever experiencing long term symptoms similar to this?

2. Hi my name is Sonja and I had that problem for a year and I went to a homophobic doctor and help me.told me to go get some ear candles and. Clean out your inner ear canals. When you smoke medical you overwhelm your mucus glands and it can really messed up your sinuses really bad and Detox your body too

3. I have had tinnitus for over 20 years. Smoking cannabis makes it much worse.

• Like Like x 1
  4. homophobic docter, holy shit that cracked me up so bad :')

• Like Like x 1
  5. Both ears and it sucks. 

Way too many concerts and shooting.  Plus some big explosions didn't help.

Smoking aggravates it, especially at night,

God luck.

Did you mean homeopathic?

7. I certainly hope he didn't mean homophobic. That's a weird thing to know about your doc

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I wonder if your doc refuses to give prostate exams?

• Like Like x 1