WEED and the fuckin us

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganjaman7847, Jun 22, 2003.

1. The way I see it or belive it is that the marijuana is going to become so over run and so many people are going to be smoking it that they are going to have to make ot a little legal at the least

2. Hopefully. America has got to get the fuck moving with the whole legalisation issue, because their stupid fuckhead politicians are holding up the rest of the world...

3. It would save every body a lot of money expeshaly us stoners If they just make it legal. The goverment spends all this money on the pork choppers in the sky when they could be helping aids or some shit like that. Bill clinton smoked weed why can't we. Fucking goverment.

4. I don't think it will be legal soon, not within atleast 25 years or so. Conservatism only seems to be growing in the US, Bush is going to get re-elected for sure, and he thinks of weed as the devils work :(

Too many big companies (pharmacutical, chemical etc) would see their profits go down if weed was legal.

The US jail industry would also suffer a lot and would stop being the biggest growing industry in the US.

the US government is rotten to the core :(

5. i don't think either bush, or blair will be re-elected. they'll both be out come the next elections.

as for weed being legalised though.. i live in the UK, so i can't really say for the US. but over here, i think within the next 10 years it'll be legal. or at least a similar system to holland.

but legal + regulated would be best.

more and more people are realising that you simply can't get rid of drugs. they are a part of human life, and they always have been. so there's no point punishing people for using them, and the more logical thing would be to regulate supply, and quality of all drugs and introduce steps to reduce harm to users.

legalising drugs ALONE would take away a hell of a lot of harm i think.

6. Bush will get a second term for sure, he has far more cash and support than the democrates have

7. this is true. it's cash that got both of the bushes into power.

what a rotten world we live in.

8. Here in the Uk i can't see weed being illegal 4 n e longer then 5 years, theres been alot of talk about legalisation on the T.V. this year and last year to and its already on the verge on legalistaion as its only classed as a C drug now, Just a few snooby fuckers making it a little longer then 1st thought, be patient it wil be Legalised soon here in the Uk as for the Americans i can't see to much happining, i really feel sorry for you guys and to top it all off ya prices just completly suck.

9. I think in new guinea or something like thats its leagal. Or small amounts because so many people wer getting busted that they dicided to let the dime bag people go and head for the big ass growers and sellers. I think thats it I can't remember for sure. Check out www.pottv.com I think they mght have somthing on that.

10. /\/\/\That's what they done here in this place called Lambeth, to many ppl were taking it so Pigs decided to turn the blind eye on small amounts of Marijuana.

11. Yeah that's like nimbin. I went there like a week ago and everyone was just sitting around in the main street smoking it. I got offered weed like five times just walking around.

12. I've been in the US my whole life (only 18 years) and I don't see it being legal here. Like ever. EVER.

13. the re-classification of cannabis from a class B drug to a clas C is just one big step backwards.

the laws surrounding cannabis have basically not changed. the only thing which is different is that people with small amounts are to have their drugs confiscated, but the user is only to be arrested if they are causing some other problem i.e. refusal to give up the drugs, smoking in vicinity of a school etc.

the penalties for dealing, however, have been made far harsher. a maximum of 14 years in prison can be your prize if you so much as pass a joint to a friend. NO MONEY HAS TO BE INVOLVED FOR THE LAW TO CLASS IT AS DEALING.
    this includes allowing people to smoke in your home.

fucking cunts.

the government's idea here, is to concentrate police efforts on the dealer, and so wipe out supply. i can't see it working. i just see it as a waste of money, and another setback from the inevitability of legalisation.

14. D9_THC you know a lot about mary jane and legal system. I got a question for every body, put your self in this situation. A cop stops you and is stepping out of your car. you have 2 grams of weed not much but you know how the fuckin LARD is. know what I want to know is would you get in more trouble if you were to chuck it than if you were to just hand it over to him.

15. Over here in the U.K i don't think it'll make one bit of difference, they'll jus find the 2grams and confenskate it and tell you to take a hyke.

16. at least thats better than get sent to jail for a wile. In my town almost every body does it. There was a drug bust a few months ago. It was in an abonden building.