Weed and only weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Indi420, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Cannabis and the weaker opiates....but weed is the only thing I'm really into.

2. Marijuana is my only drug of choice. I've done mushies around 10 times at least, but it's been almost two years since the last trip.

3. It's awesome to see how many people keep it simple :) I thought I was like the only person on gc not popping pills.

I've been proved wrong and this makes me a happy person:smoking:

keep it simple, keep it green. woo.

4. I know right?!??! :hello:

5. Awesome post.

6. Used to do everything except smoke weed, since I never had a connection. Now, I don't do anything except smoke pot, I don't even drink.

7. haha dude, love the avatar indi. small soldiers is a crazy ass movie.

8. Theres a few drugs I'll never do (either I don't like them or I know I'll like them too much), but for the most part I stick to psychedelics (cannabis, LSD, mushrooms, mostly)

9. Weed is the drug I use most often, but not the only drug I would use.

I'll use some psychedelics, salvia(not sure how it's classified), weaker opiates and alcohol.

I'm never going to try amphetamines or coke just because I don't like being so wound up. I'm not going to try PCP or ketamine either.

10. I stay true to her.

11. I used to be a weed and only weed kinda guy, but then I realized most of the propaganda about drugs in general is about addiction or irresponsible use, it becomes clear after you start looking into the propaganda about pharmaceutical drug abuse. "OMgz oxycontin is bad, i took them every day for a month and now I'm an addict" vs. "Yeah I do oxy's once a week and lead a normal and productive life"

12. I just did some mushies while I was up in Humboldt.

Great visuals.

13. I smoke green..and maybe about three times a month when I feel like getting really stoned I'll buy some opiates, but I dont do them that much...despite how awesome they are...I've seen what they can do to people...but I'm not gonna lie...weed+just about any kind of opiate pill makes you feel awesome.

As for psychedelics...I've always wanted to try mushies or acid, but just haven't come across it...if anything it'd just be an experiment I'd like to see how it effects my bass playing.