Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and my Anxiety(?)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HappyPills, Jul 8, 2010.

1. 50% of the time when I smoke I get way too high and feel that my heart is about to beat out of my chest. I feel even more fucked up in a bad way when I'm high and get in a car. The other 50% I feel fine and high as hell.
    Your thoughts?

2. not much to say except your just high as fuck. smoke less?

3. Like aznno0odles said, smoke less. Also, do not put yourself in situations you don't feel comfortable in.

4. Word.

True, i guess if it doesn't feel right i won't smoke.
    I just love it so its difficult

5. I use to have problems with anxiety and I can tell you that smoking is sometimes not a good idea (ie. not feeling the mood and or pressured into it), however if this has only happened a couple time you could just say its good bud:smoking: but if it persist I would look into if there is a problem (or course that is always your decision).

Have Fun:smoking:

6. I don't know, but I am positive that I have developed anxiety from smoking. I never cared about anything and now I'm afraid to do anything, I am on anxiety medications.

Marijuana is known to make you anxious.

7. One hit at a time man, take your time and stop when you like where your at :hello:

8. Ok, here is my take on this. Smoking mj can sometimes amplify your emotions, so if you're stressed out you may end up focusing on what it is that is stressing you out, thus not allowing you to achieve the feeling of relaxation that you had hoped for.

That said, certain strains are more likely to give you the "racey" feeling so stay away from strains that are known to give you this effect. Better yet, find strains that do not have that trait and stick to those.

9. Honestly its hard to find non goods where i live. but good looks

true true. I had a pill problem that def had something to do with this but we can't talk about it here

The last time I smoked i smoked some dank OG kush and lets just say that didn't help but what your saying is 100% true. Green crack and any kind of piff makes me feel good i've found