Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed and ice cream????

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chrisiscool11, Jun 4, 2009.

1. alright, i was wondering

if I melted some ice cream in a pot and let it boil. then threw some ground up weed in the pot and let it simmer for an hour then refreze it.

would this work:confused:

2. idk about the weed working to get u high, but the ice cream wouldnt have the same tecture as before

3. Nah, milk turns to custard when you boil it, so it won't become icecream again when you freeze it, it'll turn into a think uneven mess that'll taste like crap.

Also I'm pretty sure that the THC would be vaporised by the heat unless you had something over the top of the pot. Unfortunately milk evaporates so you'll need to have an open pot, which will release most of the vapours.

What you COULD do is make your own weed-infused icecream so the THC is in there to begin with when you first freeze it. I'm not sure how you'd do this but I'd imagine it to be pretty simple if you have a look at some home ice cream recipes.