Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and heart desease

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shorted, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Hello everybody..first time here! Im from Chicago,Ill and i've been smoking weed for over 20 years(I'm 42). About a week ago I was diagnose with coronary artery desease which means I had a triple bypass surgery done 5 days ago. My recovery is going very well since I went home yesterday!! :hello:Needless to say my cardiologist has told me not to smoke any more because in my case is just not a good idea since it hardens the arteries on my heart:(. I'm desperate.. I made some cookies a few days before surgery but haven't eaten them since...just wondering people's thoughts or maybe somebody has been through this nightmare.

Thanks!!

2. By smoke you mean literal smoking? If that's a problem with you get a vaporizer.

But if it's weed in general, I wouldn't mess around with heart problems :/

3. Yep...literal smoke, all this years and I've never tried a vaporizer:( This has to be my next step I guess. The cardiologist said if I cook it should be ok as long as I don't over do it. Never talk to him about a vaporizer though:confused:

4. [quote name='"Shorted"']

Yep...literal smoke, all this years and I've never tried a vaporizer:( This has to be my next step I guess. The cardiologist said if I cook it should be ok as long as I don't over do it. Never talk to him about a vaporizer though:confused:[/quote]

Vapes are great, for more than just health too. They sh ouldnt effect any of your issues though.

Check out 7th floor vaporizers (all three are amazing)

Check out log vaporizers (crz, hi, underdog)

And if you need something portable check out the arizer solo and da vinci. The mflb is okay as a very stealthy cheap vape.

5. Thanks!! Looking into it right now!