Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and contacts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jlear3, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Am I the only one who wears contacts and once in a while forgets to take them out b4 blazing?? For me they dry out so quickly even with drops, and then taking them out is a bitch as well : / anyone have ne tips for contacts w/o buzzkill?

2. I've never really had that problem, I never use drops though, maybe your eyes are being damaged. I mean, they are in fact being damaged, maybe the smoking irritates it more or something, try only lubricating eyedrops or something, don't use hydrozoline drops they are fuckin deadly yo

my only problem is falling asleep so passively that I never get a chance to take them out!! Damn indicas

3. I wear contacts and just smoke with them, don't really seem to have big problems.

You can get Visine for Contacts which is good for getting rid of red eye though.

4. For me I never have problems with them, but if they're drying out just leave them out. Coz drops will cover top of contact and white part of ur eyes but doesn't seem to actually get under the contact so it is nice n cmfortable. Don't think of the situation as a buzz kill, doing so makes it on. I just have dailies so it's easy goin

5. I used to wear contacts but I haven't fucked with them or glasses in about a year. I'm near sighted but I can still drive and function so I don't worry about it too much.