Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and Caffiene

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuburbanDankies, Apr 23, 2011.

1. The most godly combination ever.
    Next time you gotta stay up to do work, chill with a pipe and a cup of coffee. Be slowly sipping the coffee the whole time, and set goals for yourself to smoke to (if youre writing an essay, take a hit after every paragraph, etc.) you get stoned and are easily entertained by writing, yet still focused/awake cause of the coffee.
    Its actually pretty dope, anyone else do this?

2. Really? Because caffiene has always just killed my high:( if this works for you though then sick:)

3. if weed saps your energy level, then yeah it helps

4. I've always gone with weed and masturbation being the most godly combination...Or Oreo's and milk.

5. it's a combo you have to be careful with, though..

Especially if you'd had a lot of caffeine and depending on what type of weed you're smoking... the combined physiological effects of the two can cause hypertension, tachycardia, and heart palpitations..leading to panic attacks and such

6. shit dude.
    usually just one cup of coffee and a bowl or two does me in.
    i could see this happening with those kids at the mall who face 3 blunts then go buy 6 red bulls and chill outside smoking cigarettes and hitting on ugly scene girls

7. Personally I'd just write the essay first (perhaps with the aid of some caffeine) then smoke down as a reward for getting all you work done.