Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and buss ride

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tirehu, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Smoked some dank stiky weed that gave me that succulent cerebral high. Dont remember much. I only remember struggling not to laugh my ass off on the buss. Were hiding my mouth down my jacket.

I live in Norway. A place were people arent used to see people oublic eho are high. Only heroin addicts and such in the streets.

They looked at me like i were crazy, and that made me crack up. How closed minded and stupid so many people are xD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Is this okay? Lol

3. Why are you asking us haha, not behind bars your good

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. lol you're fine dude. The way I see it is if you don't act like it, then they won't know. And plus what can your average citizen do about a stoner on public transportation enjoying his life?

5. Its so funny, can see people ataring at me when i laugh, and when i ser the stupid closed minded staring i crackup and laugh at them. Lol