Weed and Appetite

Discussion in 'General' started by babaloeey, Jul 6, 2011.

1. If I smoke weed, obviously I get a big appetite and eat a lot. But if I condition myself to eat only after I smoke, and I do this habitually over a few days, eventually when I don't smoke: I have NO appetite whatsoever.

Can't even force myself to eat without smoking weed. Usually it takes a week of not smoking before it resolves.

Does anyone else get this?

2. I heard this happens in a fraction of pot smokers, those prone to chemical dependence.

3. I do. Sometimes I would get hungry, but I still find it hard to eat a whole meal.

4. Well for me, it goes both ways. If I have food, or am gonna eat, the weed will help me gain some appetite. If I don't have food, and aren't going to eat anytime soon, the weed helps take away hunger pains.

5. #5 misael, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2011
    well for me since im 6 foot and only 115 lb and the minimum i should be is 140 so i use weed to help me eat a little. when i dont smoke i hardly ever eat so weed helps me with that. and the eating thing has been around my whole life so its not tied with weed, i dont think so atleast.