Weed allergies suck

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaherbtoker, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Ach Choo!

Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit :rolleyes:

2. It's the truth I can't smoke without being super itchy, having a stuffy nose, and also terrible nerve pain. I had to go to the hospital for a terrible reaction after years of smoking, I wish it were a joke, that's for sure. I'm owned beyond belief.

3. So....do you still smoke even with this allergy

4. Not for four months, it's awful. I'm a fiend for the green.

5. [quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']

Not for four months, it's awful. I'm a fiend for the green.[/quote]

Is it like.....you take one hit and you're immediately bombarded with the physical reactions or does it take a while to set in

6. have you tried anything other than smoking?

7. Takes a couple minutes.

8. No, not since the terrible reaction. I probably should, but it's worrisome.

9. What happened during the reaction that sent you to the ER??

10. Chills, nerve pain, trouble breathing. It was quite scary.

11. You actually can be allergic to cannabis l. sativa.I've seen peoples eyes get huge and red in grow rooms.Also whilst braking up bud non stop sneezing.

Don't say something isn't true because you have never heard of it.

12. Ever thought it might be something on the bud? Like pollen, dog dander, etc? I would suggest water curing any cannabis you smoke, and then try it again.

Regardless, even if you are allergic to cannabis, theres a really simple solution. Take Diphenhydramine, or a similar antihistamine. Its a cheap as shit OTC drug that can be found at any pharmacy.

It will block your immune system from attacking false threats.

13. i get those sometimes well twice to be exact it's called a panic attack.

14. Do you smoke blunts? Because I am allergic to tobacco and I can smoke j's or glass all day but when it comes to blunts, I will itch,my eyes itch, my throat will hurt , I will get dizzy, and sometimes feel sick

15. your prob smoking male plants spurm dust

16. OP is either an idiot or a troll.

I mean, smoking continuously when you are allergic to something? People who are allergic to bees don't go hitting hives and running because it's 'such an adrenaline rush'.

I'm going to say the OP is lying. I don't doubt people being allergic to marijuana, I just doubt that he's been smoking for years with only one reaction and he still wants to do it.

17. I have to be careful not to touch my face after touching weed or I end up sneezing non stop.

I get hay fever so I guess this is why.

18. You're the idiot, I developed an allergy after years of smoking.

19. [quote name='"Cruizer"']OP is either an idiot or a troll.

I mean, smoking continuously when you are allergic to something? People who are allergic to bees don't go hitting hives and running because it's 'such an adrenaline rush'.

I'm going to say the OP is lying. I don't doubt people being allergic to marijuana, I just doubt that he's been smoking for years with only one reaction and he still wants to do it.[/quote]

You're the idiot, actually. I know someone that's allergic to alcohol, yet they still drink. Because all that happens is they start sneezing, a lot. And surprise surprise, you can develop allergies later on in your life, genius.

Don't go judging someones actions based on what you don't know. Fact that you accused him of trolling also makes you a moron. Who the fuck would lie about having allergies?