Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed > alcohol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iTRiPPY, Oct 3, 2010.

1. so i drank for the first time in about 2.5 months last night. I had about 3 beers and 7-8shots. I woke up this morning and felt like complete shit.

I know this seems kind of pointless but Bud should be LEGAL.

Alcohol is horrible for you, can cause many serious/fatal health conditions.

Weed has many different medical uses and doesn't cause any significant health problems.

Sucks for us.

2. and i just found another medical use.. hangovers.

i am also usaully pretty smart. since i drank last night my grammar is horrible. I'm probably making so many typos.

3. Yeah this is true but it's just another thread about how weed should be legal and how it's better than alcohol which is really bad.

4. Alcohol also has medical uses and doesnt have serious side-effects when used in moderation.

Dont get piss drunk and you wont feel like shit

5. Weed + Alcohol

6. How about moderation.

Maybe have 3-4 beers or 1 small bowl?

No lets have 5 blunts then complain we crash. :wave:

7. Lots of threads already like this, plus your gunno get a little biased answers being on a weed forum ;)

8. Before you drink you should smoke.
    Bud before grass and your straight.

9. know your limits OP

10. I don't like drinking. I've done it quite a few times with good friends, but I just can't get into it. I don't like feeling sick, and every time I take a shot I feel like gagging. I don't know, it's not for me. Me and MJ on the other hand, well we're perfect for eachother. :)

11. lol vagina :wave:

12. Eh, whatever. I just don't like it. I never go to bars, clubs or parties, so I'm fine without it.

13. i guess its not for everyone- but drinking is a lot better in certain situations than MJ; i.e. getting that girl thats been staring you down since you walked into the party to invite you back to her place;)

14. Yeah I can see that. But as I said, I'm not interested in large social gatherings. I just like smoking up with a friend or two.

15. Alcohol is the devil!

16. you never get invited to go out do you
    lol jk:D

17. I equate alcohol with fun drunk sex.

So alcohol is fine by me

18. Op you realize how biased every reply your going to get on this site is.......

I mean its GRASScity.

alcohol > weed

(i don't really believe that but its all about originality)

19. ^This sums it all up.

All drugs can be OK if used in MODERATION. If i smoke a bunch of weed im going to be exhausted, irritable, and fall asleep. If i smoke a joint or two i feel great, same as if i had a couple beers or some wine.

Man, know your limits. No shit your going to have a bad day after drinking 4 beers and 7 shots.