Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed/alcohol and health

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blunt Ashez, Aug 9, 2012.

1. lately i've been starting to feel really dirty from alcohol/weed, some unmentionables. Is there a way I can smoke and drink and still be healthy?

2. #2 VaporDreams, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    No. Only cannabis and colorful unmentionables haven't been linked with longterm physical problems. Alcohol is a poison, as well as many other obvious substances.

Also, don't smoke. Vaporize. ;)

3. Nah. I use to smoke and drink pretty often (definitely every weekend, and some weekdays for a looong time) it was my partying hard stage i guess. And the alcohol just caught up with me. After a while i noticed my body started hurting, and giving me soft pains. And I confirmed when i smoked, the weed would pin point where i was hurting and it was always right around my liver area. So i decided to take a break. Your body is not meant to be poisoned constantly for long periods of time. So to answer your question, no, you can't drink on the regular and be healthy. Well you can be healthy, only if you drink in moderation. And only you know what that is.

4. alcohol is poison man where's the health in that?

5. what if i work out every single day? body building, treadmill? How bout just weed?:/

6. If you eat healthy, exercise regularly, and vaporize cannabis, you will be doing all you can to be as healthy as you can be, with the added bonus of getting high.

7. damn, lately i'm feeling completely lost in life. no way i'd be able to stop alcohol/weed/+

8. Drink responsibly, and buy a vaporizer. And the + is probably not a bad thing, unless we're talking hard stuff.

You're going to be fine. We all die some day, a little alcohol isn't going to be the cause of it.

A ton of alcohol would be the cause of it, though.

EDIT: I've been assuming you're aware that eating and vaporizing cannabis will not cause long-term damage to you.