Weed adventure in Mexico

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bluntologist, Jan 9, 2009.

1. So I just got back from a 5 day kite-boarding trip in Mexico and I have a little story for you all.

So me and 3 buddies are down in mexico looking to kite-board, however we were having bad luck with the wind. Before we know it, it was the last day and we had only gotten in 1 full day of kiting, so needless to say we were just hanging out quite board on the beach for the last 4 days. Me and one other friend who smoke quite a bit up in the states decide we are going to go find some weed from someone.

So we head to the local kiting shop where there is an man, probably late 50's, with a beard behind the counter. We approach him and ask, "Kind of a weird question but do you know where I could find some pot around here?"

"Actually I do, head about a half mile down the dirt road till you see a convenient store painted with TECATE all over it - ask for Pablo"

"Thanks man"

Its our last night and on the way to the store we were joking about what if he only sold 8ths and we had to buy that much and smoke it all that night (just me and my buddy smoke)

We come across the TECATE store, however the door (about the size of a garage door) is closed. We knock once - nothing. We knock again - the lights inside turn off. We decide to walk around the side of the building and when we do we see a man, probably late 40s just standing there.

"Donde esta Pablo?" (Where is Pablo)

"Soy Pablo" (I am pablo)

"Tiene Mota?" (Do you have weed)

Pablo brings a finger to his mouth and says SHHhh

So he leads us inside his convenient store, acting very nervous. My spanish is weak and he didn't speak a lick of english, but he typed 250 on his calculater and showed us - we assumed this meant 250 pesos, about 20$ American.

"Por un gram?" (for one gram?) I asked. I figured he would sell us very little, as we are white people who he could rip off very easily.

He looked at me puzzled and said "no no" and made a shape with his hands. He then went below his desk and pulled out a brown paper bag and made a gesture for us to hide it in our jackets when we walk out, so we do and we leave.

As were walking out we look in the bag and were astonished - we had just picked up well over 2 ounces. We were simply baffled.

Now let me descibe this weed to you - I could litterally hold a nug up to your nose and if you had your eyes closed you would never be able to guess it was weed. There was almost NO green on this weed, all brown. Loaded with seeds, this weed looked smelled and tasted like dirt.

We each smoked 2 joints each - the high felt like I had a bit of a headache, and was a little bit sleepy - thats it. We proceeded to smoke joint after joint until we had killed probably no more then 1/4oz. It was miserable to smoke - the taste was similiar to that of vaped weed

We eventually got way to sick of smoking and decided to roll the rest up in a blunt using the brown paper bag as a blunt wrap. As you can imagine it didnt work too well, and we ended up throwing at least 1.5ozs out into the sand, as we were just too miserable to smoke the rest.

good times though, good times
    hope you enjoyed ;)

2. Haha I liked the story man, props for trying to choke down as much of it as you could muster before having to throw it out

3. shouldve made some budder.

4. cool story. Sounds like you got a bag of shake though.

5. Not even close to shake - there were nugs over 1 foot long. It was just the shittiest dirtiest most disgusting weed you have ever seen

6. mexican brick weed or someshit eh..
    yeah, if you could have bought that back with you, would be good to make butter or hash or anything out of. well, not good, but with that much buds, there are bound to be a few trichomes hanging around there somewhere hah

7. Ewwwwwww. Atleast it's 20 dollars only. You should have planted the seeds around the hotel room :).

8. ah shitty schwag! oh well, you got a good story out of it :D

:bongin:

9. haha good thing you didn't get shot foo,
    considering how Mexico is all fucked up right now cause of the cartels and the drug wars going on.

10. Good story, I like how you just went up to some random guy asking for weed. Mexico rules. Aside from the dirty schwagweed, that is.

11. Similar story, i was in mexico with a friend this past summer, the first night there we are looking for weed walking down the street, when an open air taxi cab pulls up next to us asking if we need a ride, we say were looking for ganja, he gets all pumped and says i hook you up! We get in and he shows us a bag with like at least a ounce in it, he sells it to us for $50. But this weed wasjust similar to mids you get in the states, we smoked it all while we were there ha.