Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed abs pain.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kihryf, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Im a faily new stoner and i also started working out yesterday with the intention to lose my belly. Today when i toked i coughed( as usual) but my abs hurt soo much down to the point of choosing my throat to take the pain instead. Is this pain normal? I mean it hurt like hell. Like if i just got punched. Is workingout and weed even a good combo?

2. You can pull a stomach muscle by coughing hard...Doctor?

3. My coughs aren't big at all. I can hold my coughs, but it feels kinda grindy and hot in my throat.

4. I repeat...DOCTOR!...don't mess with your health!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I use to run while I was stoned years ago, felt like I could run forever. The high would wear off pretty quick and I'd be dead tired lol. I never noticed anything adverse from running while high.

6. welcome to my world...used to think I was Superman! we all get older!

7. So when you started working out yesterday to lose your belly fat did you happen to do any setups? I don't know about using weed to help you workout, it makes me want to kick back. Whatever works I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The doctor said i was fine. Wich i was, it was only when i cough and made my overworked abs compress. I guess lazy stoners will never feel pain.

9. Great...Congrads...Now you have a clear head!! :)

10. Assuming everybody here is lazy. For all we know you could just be a chump who does 100+ crunches to get a 6 pack (not even a full sit up or a true abdominal excercise) and other than that does no actual "working out".

11. Dr probably used the ole rubber glove and said "COUGH".......
    doctor-rubber-glove-29665889.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. I added 100 pushups. Its daily now. Nice ASSumptions though. Great stoner minds create great lores. I'm almost to the point of no coughing with some tips from the nice ones of this community so that won't be a problem soon. Thanks for taking tour time to deffend your lifestyle.