Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wedding

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seft63, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Going to a wedding at westbury manor ny and I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any good spots to light up without noticing or should I not bother bringing a joint. The other side of the family is also filled w people from police/fbi/cia like it runs in the family so only a super lowkey spot. Id also love to hear your stories ab smoking at a wedding

2. I recently got married.
    I filled a soup bowl full of mull and left it in the garage along with a nice clean bong for anyone who wanted to partake.

• Like Like x 1

3. ..............

Walk and smoke it like a cigarette no one will notice......

4. About 7 years ago me and my two brothers snuck off and smoked behind a barn at my cousins wedding. It worked out perfect until we returned to our cousin giving us suprise roles in the wedding. I only had to run the music, but it felt like trying to fly a spaceship. You can always take one incase the opportunity presents itself :smiley-rolling-joint: