wedding gift for my bro

Discussion in 'General' started by Herbalicous, Nov 9, 2012.

1. #1 Herbalicous, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    i saw a picture somewhere of a 2 person bubbler, i would love to get one for my bro and his soon to be wife, really id wanna find any 2 person pipe. i cant seem to find them anywhere tho. any help would be amazing :p:smoking:

2. I have never seen or heard of anything like that. I don't even know how that would work :confused:

3. Best I can think of is a hookah

4. or maybe a mini hookah

5. How much are you looking to drop on this piece?

6. Its like a double mouth piece so two people can hit the same bowl. I just think itd be an awesome gift seeing they both smoke together. But price really doesnt matter i just need to find one

7. Where did you see it? I can't find anything like that online

8. My mate had a 4 person bong, it was the shape of yoda's head nd it had a big cone piece on top of his head with 4 cords thingy's to smoke from nd u could block them off individually to but sorry not to sure wer to find em he got it from Amsterdam but I'll have a look on the net cos I also want one lol nd if I do find anything I'll post the link up here for ya

9. You could probably have something custom blown but it seems like unless it was like a hookah it would be very impractical and expensive what if you got them matching his and hers pipes or something

10. it was some post on trees awhile ago for someone elses wedding gift. i saw it and could never find anything like it:smoking: