Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Wedding Cake and Snow White. First try

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DonnieDarko23, Nov 3, 2022.

1. So its my 4th day into Germination and Sprouting.

I have tree girls growing at the moment,
    Unknown outdoor strain. Sprouted and have her 2 small leafs.

My Snow White is lifting her head as we speak and opening her first baby leafs.

My Wedding Cake is busy turning, as The tap root was upside down. Shes just clearing the Soil.

My temp range is between 21 and 28 degrees at an humidity of around 65 to 80 percent.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Wedding Cake is a great choice for a first grow! Even if you don't nail everything 100%, she still puts out highly potent buds.

3. Awsome Thank you for your Reply, was looking damn hard for the Wedding Cake but finaly got he. So niw it just patients.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awsome Thank you so much for the reply. Iam in SA so its just crazy warm at the moment. Was searching high and low for seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My wedding Cake is so close to lifting her head. Recieved my 2x 100w Blue/Red led lights yesterday so its a good project for the weekend.

The Outdoor is flying and will start to slowly introduce het to the outdoors this afternoon.

Snow white is doing well and head is high and shes gorgous green.

Attached Files:

6. Day 6

Outdoor
    Shes opening her wings to take up the light.
    Looks healthy

Snowwhite
    She was growing like crazy and then yesterday came from work and she was laying flat, her stork got so long she fell over. I heard that was not a good sign so I lowered my lights for an attempt to stop her getting to long.And had to give her a brace so her roots can grow strong to support her.

Wedding Cake (2 Days behind.)

She lifted her head opening her gorgeous green wings for the first time. I lift the cups fir some Humidity control.

They will go out in the sun this afternoon to start photosynthesis and get those roots strong enough for LST next week.

Attached Files:

7. Day 8

I moved my Blue/red spectrum lights lower as all 3 ladies got way to long, replanted them and am now placing them out doors to soak up the sun for the day.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1