Websites?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Dazey, Dec 16, 2010.

1. What websites do you guys find your music on? Usually I just browse youtube to find people I haven't heard but I'd rather have a website. Anything with some underground artists on it and a little bit of mainstream would work.

But really, anything would work :smoke:

Thanks

2. I found a really bizzare site called "the chamber pipe of secrets" where this guy is doing what he calls. An experiment. I guess he put a bid in a chamber pipe and is resonating it with all sorts of shit and recording results from a "simian" test subject.. In the contact form there's a possibility box.. I'm thinking I might send him some green and "incense" to see if it will actually show up on the site or if it's just a joke site.. Looks bullocks but it's a little too..simple and amateurish so maybe it's legit? Lol If anyone checks it out or sends anything let me know what happens
    Chamberpipeofsecrets.wordpress.com

3. Hi. Try my Blog Propagate Light

4. I browse YouTube and also have a Apple Music subscription. If you listen to a lot of music and find yourself downloading a lot and don’t mind paying a little bit, Apple Music is the way to go in my opinion. Unlimited downloads, can share on multiple devices for $9.99 a month. First time subscribing? You’ll get the first month free. I’ve had it since last Christmas and haven’t looked back.