Weather Modification

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lightupbong, Aug 23, 2012.

1. #61 UU_ood, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    OP: "Aluminum and barium aren't two common elements on earth"
    Brenjin: "Well you can't actually PROVE he said aluminum isn't common"

Sounds like you're the troll. But it's okay. You haven't really made any claims with any sources. All you've been doing up until now is defend the OP rather than show sources. And defend him badly at that.

2. That's not all he said though so again you're selectively quoting...

3. That's the only thing he said in that post that was "backed" by a "source". Of course by source I mean a bs source. That 4000% was not backed up by a source. So yes, I'm selectively quoting claims that he has at least tried to back up with a link.

4. #64 lightupbong, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    Dude, it's in the documentary. Did you watch it? They test samples of soil, and find that high, never before seen levels of aluminum barium and strontium are present in soils across the country.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4rFb7f-43g[/ame]

United States Patent: 5003186

This patent describes the chemtrail geoengineering.

Why must you continue the disinfo campaign?

I challenge you explain these points:

1. The SPace Preservation Act HR 2977

2. The differences between a jet contrail and "Chemtrail"

3. The SEVERAL US PATENTS describing the phenomenon

4. The SOIL/WATER tests, finding incredibly high levels of aluminum

5. And the politicians/congressman's incredible fear over the subject being brought up?
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91QHKH-6Ur4[/ame]

Do you just think these people are completely wrong or absolutely schizophrenic? "Oh wow, all of my scientific research, reason and logic, and U.S. sources were completely off, turns out its just a whacky conspiracy!...My Bad!"

You can't honestly believe that this stuff isn't happening. I showed you the technology, China has used this technology, the concept of geoengineering is being taken seriously by scientists and governments around the world, and evidence shows they're doing it right over your empty head.

5. Here is a patent titled “Stress tolerant plants and methods thereof,” that is owned by Monsanto, and seems to address all forms of abiotic stress that weather manipulation and chemtrails can cause:

Stress tolerant plants and methods thereof - Monsanto Technology LLC

6. i rea;;y hate that word. i prefer calling them faceless. cause i think its more accurate and to me elite has a sort of there better than us feeling atatched to it when really there doing this stuff there less human than other people. i used to think if i was declared by some chance supreme undisputed ruler of the world i said id fix it fr sure it would be good but now i think about it i might develop an ego how could i not and be as bad as the people in power now.

the quote, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely i wonder how true exactly that is and what kind of power the person had that said it.

7. Correct...they see themselves as the "enlightened ones"..if inheriting a fortune makes you enlightened, then they shine like the fucking stars...

Greedy, evil people....luckily, in my opinion, the power structure is falling.

8. If it's in the video, it's in a primary source. That's what I'm asking for. If you make claims, get your primary source and I can read it. I hope you're not really relying on your video for the source. Considering you had a source that was telling me aluminum wasn't a common soil element, I'm going to assume you don't know how to look fo primary sources. Plus, a higher concentration of aluminum=concentration in the contrails/"chemtrails"? How did you come up with that conclusion....just because it supports your theory? That's not science. You should become a creationist. You'd be great.

Stress tolerant plants and methods thereof - Monsanto Technology LLC

This has nothing to do with "chemtrails". Again, are you only spinning it to fit your theory because you have nothing that actually supports it?

9. #69 lightupbong, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012

By now, it's pretty obvious that you're kicking and screaming to make your point, blatantly trying to be the opposition just for the sake of it.

So, like I said, I challenge you to address the 5 points I presented, one by one, and YOU present some sources for me. Then we'll talk. Until then, try toning down the disinfo campaign pal...

PS: The aluminum resistant crops are relevant to chemtrail spraying, because now that the pH of our soil is being altered to the point where organic crops cannot grow, they will be forced to purchase aluminum resistant seeds from corporations like Monsanto, creating a monopoly on food.

10. None of your things have anything to do with chemtrails. Even if a study did find abnormal amounts of aluminum..so what? You say chemtrails. I say unicorns. What makes you right and me wrong? We both have just as much evidence linking the two. eg. none. You're the one asserting ridiculous claims, so you're the one that needs the evidence, not me. But you did manage to fool the moderators that this doesn't belong in Pandora's Box. I'll give you credit for that.

11. #71 lightupbong, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    Seriously man, don't embarrass yourself any further. It's like trying to prove to a child that Santa Clause isn't real.

U.S. patents tell us that the military and government has an agenda of spraying heavy metal oxides such as aluminum into the air to alter weather patterns. Simultaneously, we are collecting soil and water samples, finding incredibly high rates of those heavy metals, with detrimental affects on the soil. At the same time, we're experiencing some of the most extreme and erratic weather the planet has ever seen, as scientists and government officials admit to using geoengineering in this method (as my sources will show).

Where the hell do you THINK all the aluminum is coming from?

It seems like most people would be able to piece these phenomena together. This IS our government were talking about, and although the idea is tough to swallow, the evidence shows it's happening. I'm not thrilled about it either.

12. Not sure what I think about all that(I have heard of the aluminum spraying), but I wouldnt put it past monsanto cause there some evil fucks. People do not realize how fragile are food industry is, and its only made worse by monsanto having a near monopoly on it.

13. Buy as much local and organic as possible.

I also grow what I can in my back yard...squash, cucumber, tomato, blueberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, raspberries, etc...

It's one of the best things you can do to say FUCK YOU MONSANTO

14. I want to own a sustainable farm eventually, and I am very interested in developing local full circle food systems. So my career choice is one big FUCK YOU to monsanto. :hello:

15. If the government is intentionally mandating a poisoned water supply (fluoridation), under the pseudo-science of 'preventing tooth decay', despite there being no evidence of this working, what's so far fetched about them intentionally fouling the air, and soil, in order to 'prevent global warming'?

Evidence of efficacy is not required for governmental intervention on behalf of things they do not yet understand. There is no requirement in the Constitution for any type of logical review of policy, other than via commercial interest. Commerce often depends on concealment of the truth.

The chem-demil division at the Corps of Engineers offers geo-engineering as a service. It's a great way to dispose of a lot of toxic industrial waste from old weapons. Just spray it on your own kids!

The mental effects of barium, or aluminum exposure, are just like fluoride...slow thinking, and a depressed outlook due to hormonal suppression and over-excitation of adrenal function. Stupid, run down and panicky? Sound like the state your government wants you in?

16. ^He's absolutely right, Water Flouridation is another sinister chemical bombardment upon us...

The aerosol program is estimated at 5 billion a year.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t49zssrHy6A&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=3&feature=plcp]Chemtrails That Don't Exist Cost 5 Billion a Year To Produce - YouTube[/ame]

17. ad homs much?
    target the info being posted not the person who posted it..
    really lame ass tactic, you said clockwork elves so many times
    it lost all meaning brother.
    you dont like aj, we get it
    you think hes full of shit, we get it,
    that does not make him wrong,